Poetic HardBack Protective Case

bestoverall

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I also got the case with the magnet issue, but I didn't get any email from them about the replacement. I just sent an email to the vendor. I hope they send me a replacement. I also have their case for Galaxy tab 2. Very nice case otherwise if it wasn't for the magnet problem.

Lphie

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine from ebay and I emailed them on friday and they got back to me today and told me to give them my address. I did and immediately got an email back saying a replacement case will be shipped out with a tracking number.

I really like these guys. Great customer service!

bestoverall

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I taped a paper clip where the magnet is located on the cover and it stops from turning off the unit when the cover is folded.
This will do until the replacement arrives.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I hate the feel of TPU and if there is any metal in the frame of the N7 it is not visible. For me the TPU makes everything feel like its from Playschool. I am hoping Rearth makes a Ringke Slim case for the N7 which should still fit in the Poetic folio. The folio style case is the "going outside" clothes for my N7. TPU also holds in alot of heat in the device and the N7 can get real hot.

EDIT: The Poetic folio is also a smart case.

Dearth shoult have a nice one out. My nexus cover is great. This Asus cover I got on play is OK. But that poetic one looks pretty good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dparrothead1

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My replacement case arrived today. Works great now. Wakes it up....puts it to sleep. And now the front can be folded back with no problems.

Great customer service. Tks.:D

Lphie

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My replacement case arrived today. Works great now. Wakes it up....puts it to sleep. And now the front can be folded back with no problems.

Great customer service. Tks.:D

Same here. My replacement came in as well today.

Funny thing was as soon as the new case arrived, the old case started to behave properly and not put my N7 back to sleep when I fold the cover back lol.

Anyways, love the replacement!

As stated before, great customer service by Poetic.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just receive mine as well but this one has the stylus loop over the volume button the first one had it below the clasp so it was not in the way but the sleep function works correctly so I guess thats better than the other.