[Poll] What phone are you switching from?

What phone are you switching from?

• Total voters

Hat3d1

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Looks like alot of us are in this same boat, Coming from a Tour 9630 myself. ( Hell I was kicking myself once the Droid came out right after my 30 days was up..)

AisforAustin

Aug 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
Looks like alot of us are in this same boat, Coming from a Tour 9630 myself. ( Hell I was kicking myself once the Droid came out right after my 30 days was up..)

Lol, I've been loyal to BlackBerry since my Curve 8330. But when the Incredible came out I was immediately interested and got it a few months after launch. I would switch back and forth from my Bold 9650 to my Incredible. When I heard the Thunderbolt was coming out soon I immediately put up my Incredible and some poor woman bought it for $500. Been saving that money ever since just so I can buy the Thunderbolt.

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
if i could check 2 boxes, i would have. technically my upgrade is from a BB Storm 2 which i traded to a guy on Craigslist for a brand new OG Droid after 6 months. the D1 was already a huge (and free) upgrade but the t-bolt is gonna be so much sweeter.

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
blackberry bold 9650. Overall good with the email but that is it. You know you have an issue when you pay $30 extra a month for data but never use it-only because the bb browsers have always been way behind the curve and average! If i only had an android!

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Overall good with the email but that is it. You know you have an issue when you pay $30 extra a month for data but never use it-only because the bb browsers have always been way behind the curve and average! If i only had an android!

I agree completely.
BB Tour

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMA17