Possible Bricked Phone PLEASE HELP

Lilwonka24

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
please help me find a thread to solve this or if you know a way please tell. Ok I have a rooted Motorola Atrix HD Unlocked bootloader custom recovery and everything. Saw Cyanogen Mod decided to flash it as my first ever ROM. Big time noob mistake, I forgot to clear system or whatever its called. So now I'm stuck on a loading screen of Cyanogen Mod boot. Any help would be greatly appreciated I will take more caution to my next flash. Also if this makes any difference I have a backup of my old ROM but whenever I go into recovery a black screen with white text pops up so I cant flash it.

Sheldonh50

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I feel for you, the first time I flashed a rom I didn't wipe anything and got stuck at the Samsung logo, I thought for sure I bricked my phone. I don't know anything about your phone, but I would head over to the XDA forums and search there first. Good luck, it will work out eventually.

Sheldonh50

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, they got some smart people over there. I've ran into lots of problems once I rooted and started playing with everything and that's my first stop. And if I can't find it there, It's time to get serious with a Google search, but you'll always find the answer if you search enough. Glad your phone is back. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reheg