Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Happily! Not only did you correctly identify Quicksilver properly, you called the Rom as well. This shot is on MiRaGe, with Quicksilver for the themechooser. The widget is Fancy Widgets with the World Clock skin by NYkrinDC, the icons are from the Metal theme for ADW and the wallpaper is from the Metalpress theme for ADW. Both ADW themes are free in the Play store, and I have never charged for Quicksilver. Fancy Widgets has both free and paid versions. Mine is the paid version, so I'm not sure if the skin is available for free. The links from the original Quicksilver thread should still be good, but I can post a new link if necessary.

it puts the lotion on it's skin.

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Happily! Not only did you correctly identify Quicksilver properly, you called the Rom as well. This shot is on MiRaGe, with Quicksilver for the themechooser. The widget is Fancy Widgets with the World Clock skin by NYkrinDC, the icons are from the Metal theme for ADW and the wallpaper is from the Metalpress theme for ADW. Both ADW themes are free in the Play store, and I have never charged for Quicksilver. Fancy Widgets has both free and paid versions. Mine is the paid version, so I'm not sure if the skin is available for free. The links from the original Quicksilver thread should still be good, but I can post a new link if necessary.

it puts the lotion on it's skin.

Sorry bro, i looked in the all things root guide over at AF but couldn't find Quicksilver for the theme chooser app anywhere. Must be gettin blind or something, found it for everything but theme chooser. Would you be so kind and post a link!

Thanks in advance :p

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
EDIT : nevermind, i found it.

EDIT : @ brotherswing ...question ,i'm runnin Quicksilver and every time i reboot, the statusbar reverts back to MiRaGe. Everything else sticks but the statusbar, i have to reapply Quicksilver every time i reboot. It is on internal, not on the sdcard.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, I haven't had any issues with that. Then again, it's been a LONG time since I've updated Quicksilver. I've been meaning to dust it off and give it some love.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
New phone
9e7aza2e.jpg

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
To anyone who cares: I'm looking for a CM7.2 MDPI theme that is sleek, or eye-candyish, something that really compliments this phone... What is the best theme in your opinion?

PM me with screens, download link, possible addons and info please?

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Check this out :
http://androidforums.com/android-themes/

Also, you should have the theme chooser app if your runnin cm7, just Google theme chooser themes for cm7, there should be something that catches your eye, especially over at XDA.
The playstore has many free themes as well.

*facepalm* Yes I already went through all of them. They all are not what I want or are missing things or are not MDPI or yeah just something lol.

brothersoft is working on me a theme :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol