Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Screenshot_2012-08-07-17-42-37.png

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
You made a galaxy look like an iphone... good job!
... really?

Am I breaking rules? Did I hurt your feelings? or do you just like to insult ppl for fun? ....also the home screen isn't about look to me, its about getting in and out of my phone and getting things done I don't want to sit there and look at it

RoOtEd GSIII vzw via tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Am I breaking rules? Did I hurt your feelings? or do you just like to insult ppl for fun? ....also the home screen isn't about look to me, its about getting in and out of my phone and getting things done I don't want to sit there and look at it

I was just joking. You posted a picture of your homescreen in a thread about how our homescreens look and then say you don't care how it looks?

You have a 650 dollar top of the line android and you made it look like an inferior copycat. I thought it was funny but I'm not trying to insult you believe me. I'm just jealous of the phone man...

P.s. the pirates shoulda kept bonds.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I was just joking. You posted a picture of your homescreen in a thread about how our homescreens look and then say you don't care how it looks?

You have a 650 dollar top of the line android and you made it look like an inferior copycat. I thought it was funny but I'm not trying to insult you believe me. I'm just jealous of the phone man...

How did he make it look like a copycat? I think it looks sleek and simple.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: AZSALUKI

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site

I see what you mean but I jump back and forth from iOS and android also I have the new iPad so i get used to the rows of icons and how easy it is to get in and out of my phone but it doesn't stay the same for long I flash roms usually once a week :D
....and about bonds i agree i really liked him before the whole steroids thing he was a great player,its a shame he got caught up in that stuff