Pre-orders live for Tab S7/S7+

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I saw Samsung now has a 9% cash back on Rakuten, so I reordered my tablet and keyboard. The good news is that I get my tablet and keyboard case together, but the bad news is that it will now ship October 2.

The price I pay for saving a little bit more money

I missed the 10% cash back from Rakuten, but I just realized yesterday that my order wasn't processed under my account. I've had many ordering issues between the Note 20 and the S7+, so I wasn't happy. They offered to credit me 10% if I kept the order–and I had been told previously that they didn't do this on the tablet. I think I also got 30% on Rakuten.

Mine shipped today from TN, which was surprising. I thought everything shipped from TX. It should be here on Tuesday, though I won't have the case for it, so I'm a little worried about that...

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
No 10% cancel on this one I am guessing?

I got it yesterday because the system logged me out when I was ordering, so the purchase isn't on my account. I was fed up and ready to cancel and not look back. They gave me the extra 10% at that point. I should have it on Tuesday, though without the case, which I'm concerned about.

If I remember correctly, you got both the book cover as well as the keyboard case? If so, how protective is the book cover case? Does it feel like it could come off easily?

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the same cover it was $40 with the 50% off, I had the Samsung cover on my Tab S3 for like 2 or 3 years and I really liked how Samsung designed it to fit it was a very minimal design, hoping this one fits just as well, I have a small Bluetooth keyboard for if I need to type on my Tablet and it works good enough for when I need it.

I prefer the regular one but it wasn't discounted when I bought. I did get a $30 promo for an issue I have so I may use it for the book cover case. I got 50% off the keyboard case which I was planning on selling on eBay. I've never used Dex so I don't think I would use the keyboard.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Ipod is where I crossed over! The guy I was dating at the time was an Apple guy and he bought me one. I loved it , and my husband bought me another one with more storage - not to be outdone. If I'm not mistaken, it's like 160GB! It has so much that I can't part with it. Pictures, music, movies... I need to see about figuring out how to transfer all that stuff.

My first Samsung was the Epic touch or something like that. Bounced to Note 3 and Note 10.1 and the rest is history.

I have one of those 160GB iPod Classics! I loved it too, until it suffered an unfixable glitch. I loved it having all of the storage and I kept my entire music library on it, mainly for the car. I didn't love the audio quality though.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah even cars are so tech oriented now, my wife's new camry it's all bluetooth connection, I wanted to use my note 20 on my 08 camry but I forgot there's no Jack for the auxiliary plug on my phone 😕 I have to buy an adaptor or install a Bluetooth stereo on my outdated vehicle lol

Or you could upgrade your audio system with Android Auto... :D

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
In my area (Kansas City), even with shipper designating "Signature required", due to COVID restrictions FedEx is NOT requiring or even asking for signatures. When they delivered my Galaxy S20+ and two months later my Note20 Ultra, both times the box was just left by the front door -- no knock, no bell ring, no signature.

If you won't be home, I suggest having a neighbor check for you every hour or so. Also, can you specify delivery instructions like "Behind the planter" or "underneath the rose bush" or "behind the porcelain statue." Anything to decrease possibility of porch piracy.

My doorbell doesn't work. When I didn't answer, my FedEx driver took my phone with him. I had to flag him down to get it.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
@Apple2Droid have you explored multi quoting? My phone and tablet are going crazy with all these posts, notifications from Tapatalk for every one of them...

Sorry. I was re-reading this thread from the beginning, just because I miss a lot of posts when I click on email notifications. But I'm at the end now, so I promise not to make any more posts tonight...

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Play Games and other cloud sync platforms? I thought Play Games was just a games app?

It is, but games installed from the Play Store may use the Play Games framework to save progress across devices. I have some other games or apps that use their own cloud sync, or back up to a cloud-based storage such as Microsoft's OneDrive or Google Drive. Yet others sync through a connection to Facebook.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I got it yesterday because the system logged me out when I was ordering, so the purchase isn't on my account. I was fed up and ready to cancel and not look back. They gave me the extra 10% at that point. I should have it on Tuesday, though without the case, which I'm concerned about.

If I remember correctly, you got both the book cover as well as the keyboard case? If so, how protective is the book cover case? Does it feel like it could come off easily?

I got both covers, the Keyboard case arrives on Tuesday, so I don't have that yet. The cover case works well and stays on good. I have not and wont on purpose (lol) dropped it to see how protective it is. it does not come off easily, and the front stays closed pretty well. It has a slight magnetic hold, the back stays on VERY well, I doubt it will come off with anything but extreme shake-age.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I got both covers, the Keyboard case arrives on Tuesday, so I don't have that yet. The cover case works well and stays on good. I have not and wont on purpose (lol) dropped it to see how protective it is. it does not come off easily, and the front stays closed pretty well. It has a slight magnetic hold, the back stays on VERY well, I doubt it will come off with anything but extreme shake-age.
Thanks! --My tablet arrives tomorrow. It's been sitting at the depot about 7 miles away since yesterday morning, and the fact that they won't let me pick it up is frustrating. I ordered the keyboard case mainly because of the 50% discount, but I haven't received a shipping notification.

I've used the book cover on the S4 since I got it and I like the screen protection & thinness, thought it's stand function in awful. I bought the S7 book case at Best Buy this weekend, just to have something when the tablet arrives. I'm a little scared of the fact that the sides & corners aren't protected, and it looks the same with the keyboard case. The S4 case at lest protects the corners.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! --My tablet arrives tomorrow. It's been sitting at the depot about 7 miles away since yesterday morning, and the fact that they won't let me pick it up is frustrating. I ordered the keyboard case mainly because of the 50% discount, but I haven't received a shipping notification.

I've used the book cover on the S4 since I got it and I like the screen protection & thinness, thought it's stand function in awful. I bought the S7 book case at Best Buy this weekend, just to have something when the tablet arrives. I'm a little scared of the fact that the sides & corners aren't protected, and it looks the same with the keyboard case. The S4 case at lest protects the corners.

Same here, with the discount I got both from Sammy. I usually buy a Moko folding case but I like the magnetic style better because when I dont need a stand I usually use it nakked and with magnets it is easier to remove. I did do a little shake test with the Book case and the tablet stayed on nicely. The Keyboard case took 2 weeks extra :(

Like this, but the New Tab S7 plus ones are not out yet.

https://smile.amazon.com/MoKo-Samsu...oko+tab+"s7+plus"+case&qid=1601989640&sr=8-122020-10-06_9-08-45.png