Pre-orders live for Tab S7/S7+

TeeZee1000

Apr 16, 2020
Visit site
Well my KB case came in today. My First impressions, solid and decent quality. Definitely changes the weight/feel of this tablet to almost dell 13inch xps status. I like it though.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Lol on the mysterious black outs. I learned about that with my S6 tablet when I used it with a particular case.

With your tablet case, is the keyboard port accessible?

Had not thought of that, but just tried it and YES. When I fold back the tri-fold cover, the keyboard connector is accessible and the keyboard just snaps right on. I din't try typing yet, but he touch pad has full cursor control. Sweet! Works like a champ!!

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Good on you for figuring out the case/black screen issue! Patience of Job lol.

Go to your SPen settings and toggle off "Sound".

Yeh, I was so afraid there was a bad orientation sensor and I would have to return. So happy to get it figured out.

And thanks for the tip on the SPen sound. That scratch scratch was driving me nuts! Cheers.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Despite significant size difference, weight feels about the same
Interesting. I also had (have) the Tab S3 and with cases on I feel the Tab S7 (NOT the S7+) feels about the same as the Tab S3, if not a little heavier even. I don't think the cases are much different in weight (I'll have to see if I can find a weight for them).

EDIT: Tab S3 case was 7 ounces. Tab S7 case is 8.8.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Still having the worst luck. Off work and tab has yet to be delivered. Now to call FedEx just for them to lie to me like yesterday. I'm starting to lose my sanity.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Well my KB case came in today. My First impressions, solid and decent quality. Definitely changes the weight/feel of this tablet to almost dell 13inch xps status. I like it though.

Just received my book cover too. Very decent and love using dex with this. When folded with book cover, the whole thing feels very sleek in my hands and easy to carry.

tlc264

Banned
Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
Still having the worst luck. Off work and tab has yet to be delivered. Now to call FedEx just for them to lie to me like yesterday. I'm starting to lose my sanity.
My last two orders from Samsung, FedEx said delivery by 4:30. It was right at 4:30 for both orders. I had mine delivered to my work.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yea clearly in my case it isn't a priority. The guy on the phone gave me the BS spill about them being backed up from yesterday. My order has been sitting on their truck since 8 A.M. this morning don't see how they have so many packages that it is now 6 P.M. and no delivery attempt has been made. If it was that many orders they should've put it on a different truck. With my shipment only showing my address not my apt number I know I won't be getting my package today. I for sure can't do this for another day will just call Samsung and tell them to return the package. This has been a beyond frustrating experience that's making me want to stop ordering online from Samsung (not my first bad experience, but the worst yet).
My last two orders from Samsung, FedEx said delivery by 4:30. It was right at 4:30 for both orders. I had mine delivered to my work.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Thankfully was able to come downstairs and caught the driver to get my s7+ and keyboard. On a side note they're being cheap with the packing. Can't believe they fit both in this small box lol20200923_182723.jpegImage%20(1).jpeg

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yea the keyboard case has virtually no excess packaging so very possible. Guess I just expected a bigger box for the tablet.
I believe it, considering my Tab S7 was in a similar box with no additional dunnage. The retail box was just rattling around inside...

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Yea the keyboard case has virtually no excess packaging so very possible. Guess I just expected a bigger box for the tablet.

The box was about the size I expected, though I expected an air-pak or 2 in there to keep it from rattling around. My book cover arrived today, in a padded envelope, but it could have EASILY been packed with the tablet (and I have no idea why it wasn't as they were on the same order).

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea clearly in my case it isn't a priority. The guy on the phone gave me the BS spill about them being backed up from yesterday. My order has been sitting on their truck since 8 A.M. this morning don't see how they have so many packages that it is now 6 P.M. and no delivery attempt has been made. If it was that many orders they should've put it on a different truck. With my shipment only showing my address not my apt number I know I won't be getting my package today. I for sure can't do this for another day will just call Samsung and tell them to return the package. This has been a beyond frustrating experience that's making me want to stop ordering online from Samsung (not my first bad experience, but the worst yet).
Can you do a hold for pickup? Or Walgreens drop off?

tlc264

Banned
Oct 20, 2019
Visit site
Make sure to change your ship to address in your Samsung account to your work address if possible. Also, make sure your apt or unit number is there for future shipments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred