Preorder from ATT has shipped!

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
please all, want to know if this is sim unlocked and if WhatsApp works on LTE. please let a brother know!

Posted via AC app with my N9

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I had to go to the store, so mine is estimated to get here Thursday. Also ordered a new screen protector for it

Posted via the Android Central App

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I think I will too, if only to have a video with someone who is left handed. All the videos and pictures are of right handed people. Wearing a watch with the buttons pointing into your hand is weird...

Mine shipped out of Dallas before midnight, so fingers crossed that it will get to Atlanta in time for an early delivery, lol

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I am going to do something similar. No unboxing, but comparing it to the original moto 360 and also becoming the first left handed person to review this watch. All the YouTube reviews are of right handed people and the right handed way of wearing a watch is weird

deviceid

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
looking forward to the unboxing video, also if u have away to check if it is sim locked or not wud be cool.

Posted via AC app with my N9

I've decided not to do record the unboxing, the box that the device came with is pretty much the same as last year's watches. This is GSM only device just like my LG-H815.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I've decided not to do record the unboxing, the box that the device came with is pretty much the same as last year's watches. This is GSM only device just like my LG-H815.

do u know if it is sim locked to att?

N5x on Fi Network here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power