Preorder updates..

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Looked at my status and got "We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet."

Anyone else? I no longer have an expected ship date and there has been no charge to my credit card yet.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
My status changed today. Now there is a section for a tracking number (which is blank) and it says "your order will ship by 5/23/13". Also, my credit card has a pending charge that appeared today for the phone...so it looks like they have authorized the charge but technically it has not hit yet. For others that preordered early you might want to check "pending charges" vs charges that have actually hit your card.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My status changed today. Now there is a section for a tracking number (which is blank) and it says "your order will ship by 5/23/13". Also, my credit card pending charge that appeared today for the phone...so it looks like they have authorized the charge but technically it has not hit yet. For others that preordered early you might want to check "pending charges" vs charges that have actually hit your card.

When did you order?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My status changed today. Now there is a section for a tracking number (which is blank) and it says "your order will ship by 5/23/13". Also, my credit card has a pending charge that appeared today for the phone...so it looks like they have authorized the charge but technically it has not hit yet. For others that preordered early you might want to check "pending charges" vs charges that have actually hit your card.

Where would i find this? Would it be in the link from the preorder confirmation email from Verizon? If so mine still hasn't changed :(

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Where would i find this? Would it be in the link from the preorder confirmation email from Verizon? If so mine still hasn't changed :(

I usually just log into the verizon website and then click on order status. Plug in my pre-order number and last name and it pulls up the status page....that is the page that changed for me today.

mattskent

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
My card was also charged today for the full amount. It showed up under temporary authorizations, but that's where all charges sit for a few days before they officially post anyway. My order status page shows a place for a tracking number now (still blank), or this order status page shows "Your order has been sent for processing." A user on XDA called Verizon about something else and was told that his order would be shipping by 4:30 this afternoon, with a tracking number coming sometime around then. I ordered the first day around 8:30AM Eastern.

Parafly9

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My Newegg preorder still says "Waiting for carrier approval"...

Ditto.

Interestingly, I had previously preorderd from Wirefly (which I cancelled) - and Wirefly's page already had carrier approval checked off and just waiting for inventory. I wonder if they put Newegg behind Wirefly orders in the Simplexity queu.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
My card was also charged today for the full amount. It showed up under temporary authorizations, but that's where all charges sit for a few days before they officially post anyway. My order status page shows a place for a tracking number now (still blank), or this order status page shows "Your order has been sent for processing." A user on XDA called Verizon about something else and was told that his order would be shipping by 4:30 this afternoon, with a tracking number coming sometime around then. I ordered the first day around 8:30AM Eastern.

Thanks for that link. Didn't know about that page. When I plug in my info mine also says "Your order has been sent for processing". It also has an "Ace order location" with a code in this field. Anybody know if that means anything?

DonDallas71

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
My credit card was just charged about 25min ago. I ordered mine around noon central time on 4/25. My order status says "Your order will ship by 05/23/2013". No tracking info.

mattskent

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for that link. Didn't know about that page. When I plug in my info mine also says "Your order has been sent for processing". It also has an "Ace order location" with a code in this field. Anybody know if that means anything?

I think it has something to do with where the phone will ship from, although I'm not sure. A lot of the old Verizon iPhone 4/iPhone 5 threads have people discussing this.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Still nothing. I'm getting angry lol jk. It is what it is. At least we get our phones in less than a week versus almost 2 weeks. So for that i am happy :D impatient but happy lol

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Still nothing. I'm getting angry lol jk. It is what it is. At least we get our phones in less than a week versus almost 2 weeks. So for that i am happy :D impatient but happy lol

Better hold that "Pee-Pee Dance" for now. :)

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Just had an online chat with a rep and he told me my phone has been marked "shipment in progress". He said I would probably get a tracking number tonight but the official line he was told to tell me is tracking number monday with arrival on Tuesday. To "set expectations" that is what he was supposed to tell me but he said tracking probably will arrive tonight with the phone arriving monday. He said he did not think fedex delivered on saturday and that's why it would probably be Monday.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Just had an online chat with a rep and he told me my phone has been marked "shipment in progress". He said I would probably get a tracking number tonight but the official line he was told to tell me is tracking number monday with arrival on Tuesday. To "set expectations" that is what he was supposed to tell me but he said tracking probably will arrive tonight with the phone arriving monday. He said he did not think fedex delivered on saturday and that's why it would probably be Monday.

Wow lucky you! Verizon still hasn't taken my dinero lol. I hope you get yours on Monday. Keep us posted please :thumbup::)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe