Preorder updates..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Wooooooooohooooooooo verizon took money. Weird that I'm super happy about that lol. I have a feeling maybe Tuesday though I'm hoping for Monday :thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
So my status just changed to "your order is being processed. Please check back tomorrow". Come on tracking number. It no longer says ships the 23rd.

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
My card is "pending" to be taken out as of today which means they're charging me now. Here's hoping for fast shipping!

Edit: just fully charged! Haha

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Wonder why the dates are like this lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368822561724.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368822561724.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 121

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Wonder why the dates are like this lol

System is updating. Mine went from that to this.
udy6uhuj.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
It's going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog 5 days ahead. :D

What's sad is that Verizon probably has had the S4's sitting in their warehouse for weeks.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Either way I think we are all good. I'm sure either tonight or tomorrow the tracking numbers will start to arrive and the phones will be in Monday or Tuesday.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Oh yeah. Had it long enough. Been waiting for a phone to grab my attention the way the gs4 has for a while.

I'm tired of the iPhone and been waiting to switch back to Android for some time.

gera815

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
i got an email from verizon saying your order was cancelled. I am so pissed off i called them and they said it was because i refused the rights and conditions. Where the hell did i refuse that seriously. Now i had to submit a new order. I am so happy for all of u that got charged now though

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i got an email from verizon saying your order was cancelled. I am so pissed off i called them and they said it was because i refused the rights and conditions. Where the hell did i refuse that seriously. Now i had to submit a new order. I am so happy for all of u that got charged now though

That sucks. Sorry to hear.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Oh man that sucks. Sorry to hear that

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

You didn't by chance get an email from them that you didn't read thoroughly? For some orders they send an email that needs a response in order for them to continue process. I don't how and why these are sent to some but they are. And if you didn't then yeah you should be mad. But you'll get a phone. They won't be sold out.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
My card got a pending charge finally...but my order was placed hold because my CC was declined due to fraud prevention. So I had to call Verizon to take care of it and have them continue the order. Hopefully it doesn't hold anything up.

Order status still says my order is being processed but no payment has been taken. Oh well, I'll check back tomorrow!

jredecop82

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
My card got a pending charge finally...but my order was placed hold because my CC was declined due to fraud prevention. So I had to call Verizon to take care of it and have them continue the order. Hopefully it doesn't hold anything up.

Order status still says my order is being processed but no payment has been taken. Oh well, I'll check back tomorrow!

This happened with my iPhone 5 and it still came on time.

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if the card has been charged since my husband pre-ordered mine for me (happy birthday to ME!) but the status ship date now says:

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

It did say the 23rd but now this. hummmmmmmmmmmm............ fingers and toes crossed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174