SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
At this point Prime Video is no longer a perk and they should just drop, lower everyone's bill and offer it commercial free for $5.

They are well into pushing people towards piracy rather than the intended $3/month. Hell, I'm going to start "DVR'ing" what I don't want to watch and manually cut the commercials until I have AI code to donit for me.

If we as consumers did to Amazon (or any company that does similiar scummy things) what they do to us, it would be scamming or defrauding, abuse of service or whatever word you can imagine, we would be held liable/"guilty".

They do it and it's just business and perfectly legal. And we all know what will happen next. They will keep taking the price of commercial free over time until it reaches full price matching competing services ~$12-$15.

Nope. Not playing that game. As long as I can capture the stream, I'm extracting the commercials or if I'm lazy fast-forward.

This was one of the big perks that now is freeloading in our backs while being stripped down and prices go up. IF WE THR PEOPLE (remember to vote people, not too late to elect me for president) do not stand up and vote with our wallets and make a huge deal out of this, it will only get worse. Next expedited shipping will get axed andhace to pay for that.

If Mr. Clean's ugly cousin isn't stopped, his greedy @S will keep milking it.

/Rant

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
At this point Prime Video is no longer a perk and they should just drop, lower everyone's bill and offer it commercial free for $5.

They are well into pushing people towards piracy rather than the intended $3/month. Hell, I'm going to start "DVR'ing" what I don't want to watch and manually cut the commercials until I have AI code to donit for me.

If we as consumers did to Amazon (or any company that does similiar scummy things) what they do to us, it would be scamming or defrauding, abuse of service or whatever word you can imagine, we would be held liable/"guilty".

They do it and it's just business and perfectly legal. And we all know what will happen next. They will keep taking the price of commercial free over time until it reaches full price matching competing services ~$12-$15.

Nope. Not playing that game. As long as I can capture the stream, I'm extracting the commercials or if I'm lazy fast-forward.

This was one of the big perks that now is freeloading in our backs while being stripped down and prices go up. IF WE THR PEOPLE (remember to vote people, not too late to elect me for president) do not stand up and vote with our wallets and make a huge deal out of this, it will only get worse. Next expedited shipping will get axed andhace to pay for that.

If Mr. Clean's ugly cousin isn't stopped, his greedy @S will keep milking it.

/Rant
Ya got my vote!
😊

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adesai_nj