private information for Thunderbolt

uflac1105

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good App. to store private lists etc that you can lock with a password for the Droids.

I had one with my old BB and wondered if there was something like it in the Market.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd also highly recommend putting a screen lock on the phone itself (under Menu, Settings, Security), whether a Pattern, PIN, or Password and set it to lock on your preference (ex. Immediately, 5 minutes, etc.). This will protect the entire phone from unauthorized use either after the time of inactivity you specifiy or even when it first boots up. :)

Reactions: uflac1105

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean a 'wallet' of information that has a password on it, to access all of your passwords and such info inside?
For that, I use a program called Keepass that I sync to my PC using Sugarsync (or Dropbox). This program let me import my data from a wallet app on WinMo, so that is why I use it. Use version 1.x if you want to be able to edit the files on the Android.

Last edited:

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but if you need to keep notes or a list, I use an app called 'Safe Notes'.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good App. to store private lists etc that you can lock with a password for the Droids.

I had one with my old BB and wondered if there was something like it in the Market.
Documents ToGo from the Market supports passworded Word files.

-Frank

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
There is a number of apps that allows you to set a password to files and apps that makes files secure from being opened ... Try VeryAndroid File Protector from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.veryandroid.fileprotector&feature=search_result

App sounds great but 20 bucks is a little steep.

I saw some free ad supported apps but English of author is so poor I couldn't understand how to use them. Apparently if you screw up the directions you can lose files and really jumble up your phone so I need clear explanations.