Probably a dumb question (Google weather frog)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Too hell with you guys posting good weather....we are getting a storm in here by tomorrow.

Last time that happened a house fell on my wife's sister but it didn't turn out so bad because my wife got a pair of Ruby slippers out of the deal.

Attachments

• 19260.jpg
    19260.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 26

StarsAbove

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
It seems that Froggy disappears whenever there is a weather alert. :( I guess the creators didn't want people to carry on as usual if they saw Froggy engaged in activities.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't think frog legs are as good after they've been frozen.
Frog legs are best when they've been thrown in the trash and replaced with something edible...
I spent a little time in Cambodia and didn't learn to appreciate French cooking; their take on spaghetti was horrible.

cyndie1030

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
The weather frog is missing again :(
Any help from mods or web content ppl?

What is the temp where you are at? We have all determined the Frog disappears if your temp is below 32 degrees F AND it's not snowing. He also disappears if you have weather alerts where you are.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I know froggy likes to read under the rain sometimes, but this is the first time it shows up doing just that in my phone.
Not only that, but later on the same day froggy just showed up playing with the snow. Crazy froggy! Screenshot_20180321-000134.jpgIMG_1521635808254.jpg

The Lip

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
With the recent update I lost the ability to access the weather frog at all. What setting do I change so that I can access the weather frog again?

Thanks.

The Lip

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
To clarify, my last post was in regards to my Pixel C. I posted here as the Pixel C forum is effectively dead and thought I had a better chance of getting an answer in this forum. Thanks.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
To clarify, my last post was in regards to my Pixel C. I posted here as the Pixel C forum is effectively dead and thought I had a better chance of getting an answer in this forum. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you've lost the weather frog on your Pixel C after the recent update (presumably the April Security Update).

I suggest you post on Google's Nexus Help Forum which, despite the Nexus name, is the Google Product Forum that handles Pixel C issues. A very active expert in that forum (Penelope R) owns and uses a Pixel C herself and hopefully might have some insight into your issue: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord