Problem during installing Marshmallow in Samsung E5 [ROOT]

fmigg

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
Ok, I tried to update my Android OS in my Samsung E5, I followed the following manual.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-e-series/orig-development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-galaxy-e5-e500h-t3290755

I installed FWRP as it says and I downloaded the gapps and cm.

I wipped the operating system but before I back up it in case that something would go wrong. Everything was ok, I installed first the ROM and then the GAPPS, after the GAPPS y reboot the phone (as the instructions say) and apparently it worked, I saw a video that the Samsung Logo would stay like 10-20min, but in my case it lasted almost half an hour and then the screen turned to black.

Now I can't do anything, either the Samsung Logo appears, I tried to press the recovery key combination (Vol up + home + power) but it doesn't take me to FWRP, it does nothing.

But, when I press power button or I try to press download mode (Vol up + home + power) and the device is connected to my computer, the computer recognizes it, but I cant access to it.

I checked in the Device Manager and the controllers that recognizes after plugging the devices are these ones:

- SAMSUNG MOBILE USB Composite Device
- USB Root Hub (Usb 3.0)

So I suppose that something inside the phone is still working but all it does is vibrate when I press the Download Mode combination and being recognized by my computer, out of that it seems that the phone is dead.

Can anyone help me??
Greetings!