Problem during installing Marshmallow in Samsung E5 [ROOT]

fmigg

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
Ok, I tried to update my Android OS in my Samsung E5, I followed the following manual.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-e-series/orig-development/rom-cyanogenmod-13-galaxy-e5-e500h-t3290755

I installed FWRP as it says and I downloaded the gapps and cm.

I wipped the operating system but before I back up it in case that something would go wrong. Everything was ok, I installed first the ROM and then the GAPPS, after the GAPPS y reboot the phone (as the instructions say) and apparently it worked, I saw a video that the Samsung Logo would stay like 10-20min, but in my case it lasted almost half an hour and then the screen turned to black.

Now I can't do anything, either the Samsung Logo appears, I tried to press the recovery key combination (Vol up + home + power) but it doesn't take me to FWRP, it does nothing.

But, when I press power button or I try to press download mode (Vol up + home + power) and the device is connected to my computer, the computer recognizes it, but I cant access to it.

I checked in the Device Manager and the controllers that recognizes after plugging the devices are these ones:

- SAMSUNG MOBILE USB Composite Device
- USB Root Hub (Usb 3.0)

So I suppose that something inside the phone is still working but all it does is vibrate when I press the Download Mode combination and being recognized by my computer, out of that it seems that the phone is dead.

Can anyone help me??
Greetings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali