Problem of mobile VoIP and its app

Stan Major

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I don?t know if my question will be answered here or not. I actually use my mobile as mobile VoIP and have had recently installed a mobile VoIP app called eSky Mobile Softphone that is SIP based on my android phone. I was earlier using a different mobile VoIP app but now my phone is not working properly. I can receive calls but my calls crash almost all the times. I am using Axvoice VoIP service. Please help me get my problem solved. It would be a great help.

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I would remove the offending app/s. Perhaps even do a factory reset to cover all angles. To give an example, one of AC's highly recommended live wallpapers, caused my phone to do funky things. And that's just a live wallpaper. Clearly it didn't agree with CyanogenMod7.

Without knowing what changes were made to the phone, I would suggest a probable conflict with the firmware versions. In this case, it would be best to contact the people whom did the programming.

Also, when installing multiple apps of a similar type, I suspect even if you uninstall one of the apps, there might be traces of it left behind. And if multiple apps are running at the same time, there might be a conflict as well.

Just a bit of advice from a former support tech.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tharika1234