Problem with an app

Cameron92

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys new to the forum and android. Just picked up an HTC one after owning an iPhone for 2 years. I'm kicking myself now for not switching over sooner, love this HTC one and the android os.

I'm having a problem with an app, drag racing 4x4, when watching videos. When I go to watch a video the drag racing 4x4 logo shows up and stays there. I have killed the app, made sure it's out of the multitasking and restarted the phone and nothing worked. I attached a picture to show what I mean. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377059413850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377059413850.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 20

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys new to the forum and android. Just picked up an HTC one after owning an iPhone for 2 years. I'm kicking myself now for not switching over sooner, love this HTC one and the android os.

I'm having a problem with an app, drag racing 4x4, when watching videos. When I go to watch a video the drag racing 4x4 logo shows up and stays there. I have killed the app, made sure it's out of the multitasking and restarted the phone and nothing worked. I attached a picture to show what I mean. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forums and Android!
It may just be a problem with the app. I would contact the developer and inform them of the problem.

Cameron92

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to avoid going that route so I could keep my progress. I just uninstalled and re-installed and it worked. I'll just have to start the game over, oh well.

Thanks for the help!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was trying to avoid going that route so I could keep my progress. I just uninstalled and re-installed and it worked. I'll just have to start the game over, oh well.

Thanks for the help!

Too late now, but are you rooted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781