Problems with July update for S10, please read before updating!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you have T-Mobile also?

I have Verizon and didn't experience that after the update.

I have Verizon it's weird it did it last night once my keyboard was up and I couldn't do anything and then I turned off the screen and back on and finally it worked. I'm gonna keep monitoring it!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I think my problem may be an update to Gboard I'm just guessing and will see how it acts today. I switch back and forth from the regular to gboard and I like the regular Samsung one cause it matches my themes but I swype so much better on Gboard. Last night Gboard stayed up on my screen and wouldn't let me do anything I tried to go back and minimize and make it go away and it didn't do anything but up top I could still swipe over to move my home screens it was weird. I don't remember if turning screen off and on helped this time or if I rebooted. It was late after work last night. So I will monitor it today I am off all day. I'm guessing maybe it had to do with Gboard and i know i just had an update. I'm hoping that's all it was.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think my problem may be an update to Gboard I'm just guessing and will see how it acts today. I switch back and forth from the regular to gboard and I like the regular Samsung one cause it matches my themes but I swype so much better on Gboard. Last night Gboard stayed up on my screen and wouldn't let me do anything I tried to go back and minimize and make it go away and it didn't do anything but up top I could still swipe over to move my home screens it was weird. I don't remember if turning screen off and on helped this time or if I rebooted. It was late after work last night. So I will monitor it today I am off all day. I'm guessing maybe it had to do with Gboard and i know i just had an update. I'm hoping that's all it was.

Ah, the randomly-hovering-and-not-disappearing Gboard... That happened to me on my Pixel 2. Let us know if it happens again today! It very well could have been a Gboard issue - especially if you didn't have that issue with the Samsung keyboard.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ah, the randomly-hovering-and-not-disappearing Gboard... That happened to me on my Pixel 2. Let us know if it happens again today! It very well could have been a Gboard issue - especially if you didn't have that issue with the Samsung keyboard.

Yeah It didn't happen all day or night yesterday with Samsung keyboard I just switched to Gboard for a bit to see what happens.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah It didn't happen all day or night yesterday with Samsung keyboard I just switched to Gboard for a bit to see what happens.

Okay, that's great that it hasn't happened thus far! Maybe it was a glitch or a bug? In any case, let us know what happens! :)

maxim6194

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have an AT&T S10, received the update last weekend and am now experiencing a ton of issues.
- Notifications not coming through, i wont get notifications for apps for a while and then suddenly a bunch will come through.
-Random lock-up and freezes, usually when all those notifications come in.
-Google play app store updates/downloads hanging. Apps will sit in the pending download state for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol