Question Publish my android app on your play console account

Asya

Nov 23, 2023
Visit site
Thave an android apps.
I need to put them on your verified google play account.

Google Play dev accounts requirements list:
1) Presence of applications on the account (the more, the better but minimum 2 applications). + Links to these applications (for account verification).
2) Account age (generally not crucial, but older is better).
3) Number of "such" accounts or how many can be found/created/delivered per week.
4) Is there a guarantee of gambling application approval (if not approved, is there compensation - free re-submission)?
5) GEO, price, payment methods.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
Thave an android apps.
I need to put them on your verified google play account.

Google Play dev accounts requirements list:
1) Presence of applications on the account (the more, the better but minimum 2 applications). + Links to these applications (for account verification).
2) Account age (generally not crucial, but older is better).
3) Number of "such" accounts or how many can be found/created/delivered per week.
4) Is there a guarantee of gambling application approval (if not approved, is there compensation - free re-submission)?
5) GEO, price, payment methods.
Is this guy asking you for help in hacking accts/user information? He wants a list of account(S) that fit those requirements. The only reason to get acct info that has many apps, the more the merrier, is that device is doing something you don't want noticed by the owner of that acct. I can go line by line but my biggest question is the guarantee of gambling approval on that acct. Payment methods? That's self explanatory. Maybe I'm offbase, if I am please tell me

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
They can hash it out with Google. 🤓
No dude. Look at what he's saying. He wants to put something(s) on YOUR verified Google play accounts. It's very subtle. Then title says publish android app(singular}. Then instead of asking he says he NEEDS to put THEM{plural) on YOUR verified accts.. again if I'm off base let me know

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No dude. Look at what he's saying. He wants to put something(s) on YOUR verified Google play accounts. It's very subtle. Then title says publish android app(singular}. Then instead of asking he says he NEEDS to put THEM{plural) on YOUR verified accts.. again if I'm off base let me know
The way I read it, the poster developed an app that they want to sell on the Play Store using their verified Google Play account. I think they mixed up the possessive pronouns due to English not being their first language (note that they also said "I have an Android apps"). But regardless, they never came back to follow up (which is all too common here).

Reactions: Amthebigdog

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
The way I read it, the poster developed an app that they want to sell on the Play Store using their verified Google Play account. I think they mixed up the possessive pronouns due to English not being their first language (note that they also said "I have an Android apps"). But regardless, they never came back to follow up (which is all too common here).
Maybe it's just me having to deal with shifty people a lot out here. I read it another way. Out here you really have to listen to what people are saying. It's the little nuances that get you in trouble. I guess if he had come back he might have given a little more insight. Sorry bout that

Reactions: B. Diddy

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's just me having to deal with shifty people a lot out here. I read it another way. Out here you really have to listen to what people are saying. It's the little nuances that get you in trouble. I guess if he had come back he might have given a little more insight. Sorry bout that
No worries. One of the skills that gets developed over the years here is figuring out what someone means based on whatever cryptic clues they might have included in their post (whether English is their native language or not!).

Reactions: Amthebigdog

Amthebigdog

Mar 5, 2024
Visit site
No worries. One of the skills that gets developed over the years here is figuring out what someone means based on whatever cryptic clues they might have included in their post (whether English is their native language or not!).
Although I'm bilingual I don't find much need for the pig latin. Although I just got an app called speak and translate that allows you to speak in whichever language you choose and it translates it to whichever you choose. I have these vietnamese neighbors who are really nice but they don't speak English. I would get on my computer and say what I wanted then would copy that down and give it to them. This makes it do much easier.

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000