Pulling Out APKs from Unrooted Tab 10.1

himmatsj

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I'd like to know, is it possible to extract the APKs of apps on my device? If yes, how do I go about doing it?

I have an Unrooted Tab 10.1 btw.

Thanks!

mattyb1085

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. I'd like to know, is it possible to extract the APKs of apps on my device? If yes, how do I go about doing it?

I have an Unrooted Tab 10.1 btw.

Thanks!
Try ES File Explorer (or any good file explorer) and go to data/app(for downloaded apks) and system/app (for system apps) and copy the desired apk and then paste it to your sdcard.

Not sure how well it will work without root, but give it a shot.

himmatsj

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Wow actually I was downloading some apps and trying them out. I downloaded a File Explorer but to no avail. Anyways, I found a solution - Airdroid! There's an option to download APKs, and its supreamly fast even though it's on WiFi. My usual and max WiFi speed is 500-700kbps. But this one was working at 5mbps. Any idea how come?

mattyb1085

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow actually I was downloading some apps and trying them out. I downloaded a File Explorer but to no avail. Anyways, I found a solution - Airdroid! There's an option to download APKs, and its supreamly fast even though it's on WiFi. My usual and max WiFi speed is 500-700kbps. But this one was working at 5mbps. Any idea how come?
Not a clue why it was so fast, but I'm glad you found a solution. I tried Airdroid a few weeks back and really like it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance