seabass

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
White seems like kinda a neutral color to me..... If not then I better stop wearing white shirts and paint my room a different color. Don't want to look like a chick.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Either color wouldn't bother me but I personally prefer white. To me it stands out and makes the screen look bigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

I feel the same way. Something about the white imo makes it look like a nicer phone. People that like blue better good for you and glad we have choices rather than just black and white

Reactions: pinkcamaro17

Bullfrog1337

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
After seeing them in person at the T-Mo store, I'm glad I ordered white. It don't like the color of the home button on the "Blue" version. It looks straight purple to me. Just my $.02

The rest of the phone looked awesome though. It has a nice dark gun metal look. I just could not get over the home button.

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I looked at a lot of pictures and unboxing videos. If anything is purple, it is the home button. I almost got white because of it, but ultimately I just don't want a white phone. Maybe 10 years ago, but in a business setting I feel like it is a bit too flashy.

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't u think chicks would like purple?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

But its not purple... the phone is like a greyish blue with a nice steel-like finish on the plastic. The only thing that is slightly purple is the home button. The rest of the phone isn't purple at all.

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
But its not purple... the phone is like a greyish blue with a nice steel-like finish on the plastic. The only thing that is slightly purple is the home button. The rest of the phone isn't purple at all.

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

The purple button turned me off that color i had to go white because of it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I went and played with one at a T-Mobile store today. The button is definitely purple, but the blue looks awesome IMHO.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well with all the cases coming out it doesnt really matter what color your new phone will be .Put it in a case and have a white phone one day ,next day put it in a purple case:p (I mean blue case) and have a blue phone.
btw I got a white phone ,but if I am color blind I can pretend its a blue phone or vica versa ;)

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
As a plumber I reserve white for fixtures in the bathroom, nice clean look goes with anything. However that is white ceramic non-porous for obvious health reasons, White plastic on the other hand shows scratches with embedded grime much easier than any other color. Hence I will never buy a white item that is kept in my pocket. this of course is just my opinion so my choice would be anything but white.

charlier180

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I bought the blue S3 although color really does not matter since my S3 is going in an OB Defender or Ballistic SG Maxx Case as soon as I can get one.

npompei

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Well I think the real problem comes from the lack of physically seeing the phone first hand. So many people dont know how to calibrate a monitor or edit their pictures so some v?deos and pics are not true to color. I blame Verizon's slow ass on this!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't find one to physically look at, but Thankfully my wife and I are both getting them, so I'm getting one of each. She doesn't care about the color, do If I don't like the blue I'll just give it to her and take the white.