Q to Uber/Lyft users

acegolfer

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I rely on Uber and Lyft for transportation. Suppose I leave my smartphone home and wear the watch to work. If I call a ride from work, will pick up place be home or work?

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
The watch won't do any apps besides phone and text without the watch. So it probably won't work at all .... yet. Once AW 2.0 is out we should have stand alone app support but I'm guessing it's up to the app developer to make an AW version

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The watch won't do any apps besides phone and text without the watch. So it probably won't work at all .... yet. Once AW 2.0 is out we should have stand alone app support but I'm guessing it's up to the app developer to make an AW version
That's just plain wrong. The watch can use many apps remotely due to its LTE capability as long as there is an AW app ooh watch.

But for OP's question, neither supports AW, so the watch wont be useful for these.

acegolfer

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't use either. Just gather information from the play store description. I don't know if it is capable of use remote connection either. Let's assume it can, it should use the location on the watch which will be watch's GPS location if your phone is remote, not the phone location.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582