Qi charging?

evlarberryman

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
So I thought I read a pre-release article stating that the new Galaxy watch would use Qi charging technology making it compatible with our wireless phone chargers, but it still seems to only work intermittently. Anyone know for sure??

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
So I thought I read a pre-release article stating that the new Galaxy watch would use Qi charging technology making it compatible with our wireless phone chargers, but it still seems to only work intermittently. Anyone know for sure??

I couldn't get the Galaxy watch to charge on any of the pads I had, not even my Moto 360 cradle!

I purchased these...

Kissmart Replacement Gear S3 Charger (2PCS), Charging Cradle Dock for Samsung Gear S3 Classic/Frontier Smart Watch (Black - 2PCS) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07147G87...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6336303

They do charge the watch at seemingly the same speed, but there IS a message on watch that reads "use original charger" . I use one at my desk at work so I have been checking it frequently while charging and there is no heat build up. I will use them sparingly as the battery in the 46mm is a beast!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly