quick access to app drawer?

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Title should read App Drawer. . .

Using gesture navigation, how do
you quickly access the app drawer when you're already in an app? IIRC, on Android 10 it was a swipe up to minimize the app and another swipe up to the app drawer. This no longer seems to be the case.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: quick access to all drawer?

From what I can tell, you have to swipe up fully to get to the homescreen, then swipe up to get the App Drawer as usual. I can't find a way to get it directly from within an app.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Title should read App Drawer. . .

Using gesture navigation, how do
you quickly access the app drawer when you're already in an app? IIRC, on Android 10 it was a swipe up to minimize the app and another swipe up to the app drawer. This no longer seems to be the case.
Fixed the title for you !

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site

Feels like a step backwards.

From what I can tell, you have to swipe up fully to get to the homescreen, then swipe up to get the App Drawer as usual. I can't find a way to get it directly from within an app.

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately the free version doesn't offer many gesture customizations. It would be nice if the prime version had a free trial.

I primarily use Nova, which offers plenty of customizable gestures that could achieve what you want to do.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I totally agree with mustang7757. This is one of my must-have apps, and Nova Prime is definitely worth the small one-time cost. It does go on sale from time to time, so you could wait a bit and see if it happens again.