Quick Add to Calender from S note?

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
S planner is the calendar.
OK, so what she calls "S-Planner" is our "Calendar" app. Do we similarly have "S-Memo" app only under a different name?

It does seem easy enough to enter appointments in the Calendar using the pen, though the "smart" time stamp (inputting "tomorrow" puts the appointment tomorrow) doesn't appear to work.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Max do you have the note 2 currently? Yes the s planner she refers too is our calendar and yes s memo is our s note which opens when we release the s pen.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Max do you have the note 2 currently? Yes the s planner she refers too is our calendar and yes s memo is our s note which opens when we release the s pen.
Yes, I do. The "smart entry" that the video depicts (i.e., "lunch tomorrow" enters a lunch appointment on the next calendar day) doesn't seem to work with my Note2. That "menu link" to the calendar doesn't appear on my S-note screen.

justdriftin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So how do you get it to work? I can't seem to figure it out

1. Open the SPlanner, AKA The Calender.
2. Press the + button located in the upper right corner.
3. Press Quick Add in the upper left corner.
4. Type or write away.
5. Click save in the upper right corner.

Side note: You can also do it with voice by pressing the mike on the keyboard.

justdriftin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I do. The "smart entry" that the video depicts (i.e., "lunch tomorrow" enters a lunch appointment on the next calendar day) doesn't seem to work with my Note2. That "menu link" to the calendar doesn't appear on my S-note screen.

To find the Calendar, open the apps draw find the calendar icon and launch. You could put a shortcut on one of your home screens from there.

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
1. Open the SPlanner, AKA The Calender.
2. Press the + button located in the upper right corner.
3. Press Quick Add in the upper left corner.
4. Type or write away.
5. Click save in the upper right corner.

Side note: You can also do it with voice by pressing the mike on the keyboard.

Notbthe same. I wannted to have a note going while on the phone really quick and then when yhe call is done import it to the calender.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
To find the Calendar, open the apps draw find the calendar icon and launch. You could put a shortcut on one of your home screens from there.
I don't have a problem finding the calendar.

I figured out how to do this (smart entries), by the way. "Smart" entries are accessed via S-Voice, which counter-intuitively doesn't necessarily have anything to do with voice. If you open up S-Voice and either say, or write (with pen), or type (on keyboard) "Alarm 9:00 am," it will set a single-day alarm for 9 am tomorrow. Really slick.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I figured out how to do this (smart entries), by the way. "Smart" entries are accessed via S-Voice, which counter-intuitively doesn't necessarily have anything to do with voice. If you open up S-Voice and either say, or write (with pen), or type (on keyboard) "Alarm 9:00 am," it will set a single-day alarm for 9 am tomorrow. Really slick.

Mine worked too. Verizon Note2. Actually very cool!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site

Awesome good to know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2