Quick Memo... how to change text size?

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Every memo I do seems to have a different text size. I see controls for alignment, color, italics, bold..... but nothing for size. Any help would be appreciated.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't find anything either. I've just tried changing me font size in Accessibility from minimum, like THIS, to maximum, like THIS, but since it doesn't show up in texts your end, me reply is lamentably pointless. But it bumps you up a bit.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find anything either. I've just tried changing me font size in Accessibility from minimum, like THIS, to maximum, like THIS, but since it doesn't show up in texts your end, me reply is lamentably pointless. But it bumps you up a bit.

Well changing the text for the whole phone under Settings is different. I'm talking about in the G3 QUICK MEMO APP. In there I cannot see any text size options. Sometimes small....sometimes big...

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes I meant there's nothing in the QuickMemo app so I thought try font size change but of course it's no go.

'Sometimes small....sometimes big....'?

Heh heh.

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes I meant there's nothing in the QuickMemo app so I thought try font size change but of course it's no go.

'Sometimes small....sometimes big....'?

Heh heh.

Yeah... I knew that was going to be open to interpretation.

Frustrating...

Posted via the Android Central App

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Update. You CANNOT change the font size in Quick Memo. You can change the font, the color, the alignment...but NOT the size.
LG chat.jpg What are these programmers doing? How can you forget something so basic?

See Chat session with LG, attached.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps that's an app opportunity for you. Make some money.

That Live Chat service looks good...I didn't know about it, so thx.

Renate Sailer

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I have got the same problem the text size changes vom small to big letteres in teh quick memo . I tried sereal time to find a way get small size letteres for all my notes but I did ot proceed. It iis really annoying becours everybody can read my notes when the letters are big so i can not use the quick memo when I am with people . Please give mie a hint how to change that .
Reante

Renate Sailer

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
itws the same with me using quick memo . Somes note were written with big letters some notes with small letters - so this funktion is not reall usable. Who can help or explain what to do

RanWiz

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
Some notes are saved in different text sizes...can't figure any way to CHANGE once they are saved. Analysis shows that the LENGTH OF THE LONGEST SENTENCE is inversely proportional to final chosen text size ... ie if your initial text in a new note has a LONG SENTENCE [or possibly a long word] then the app chooses a small text size. Subsequent alteration of the note will NOT change the text size. :(

mikedwyer

May 20, 2018
Visit site
May 2018, v4.40.16

It seems that the algorithm is that ANY word* that is longer than 10 non-space characters will throw the note into the smaller font.

If ALL words* in the note are 10 characters or less, the larger font will be used.

*Word: any string/sequence of non-space characters.

This comment would appear in the small font because "string/sequence" is 15 characters (17 in this sentence!) If typed as "string / sequence," it would be in the large font!

Thanks to RanWiz for the hint!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii