Random Social Chit-Chat

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Cloud Atlas sucked.... Who wants to think that much watching a movie? Geez... that is all.... hahaha

Posted via Android Central App
...... I can't stand movies where everything is given to you.... spoon-fed, even. movies like the prestige, Now you see me, and the Illusionist are my favorite, with cloud atlas following at 4th place.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
...... I can't stand movies where everything is given to you.... spoon-fed, even. movies like the prestige, Now you see me, and the Illusionist are my favorite, with cloud atlas following at 4th place.

Watch momento dammit! You'll like it. The machinist is also pretty good not overly complicated but really weird lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Watch momento dammit! You'll like it. The machinist is also pretty good not overly complicated but really weird lol

*takes mental note* will do. considering I'm leaving for Portugal in 2 days, and wont get back till Jan 20, unless it's on showbox, I wont see it for a couple months...

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You're excused until then but leave yourself a sticky note

Sent from my *PURPLE* S4
so back in may I slapped my brother. My mom pressed charges against me. (assault of a minor) because of that, I have to be in court on dec31, and wont be able to go to portugal lik she wanted me to go. the funny thing is, I wont tell people there why im not coming, ill tell them to ask her. XD that and she convinced my uncle to buy a plane ticket for me worth 1850$, which is not going to be used. xD

so i most likely will be searching the interwebs for it tonight. :)

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
so back in may I slapped my brother. My mom pressed charges against me. (assault of a minor) because of that, I have to be in court on dec31, and wont be able to go to portugal lik she wanted me to go. the funny thing is, I wont tell people there why im not coming, ill tell them to ask her. XD that and she convinced my uncle to buy a plane ticket for me worth 1850$, which is not going to be used. xD

so i most likely will be searching the interwebs for it tonight. :)

I can't picture you slapping anyone lol and when I do its hilarious. That really sucks tho...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I loved Bad News Bears and Octo went postal on his brother? Smh. C'mon people get in the Christmas spirit! Jingle freaking bells!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards