RCA Tablet stuck at logo boot screen

kattail9x

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
I fixed My Grandsons last night .We have been trying for almost a year to find a solution with no luck.I removed both screws from bottom of tablet then snapped the case off and unplugged every cable I could find connected inside the tablet.Let it sit over night then re-assembled the tablet this morning.Connected the charging cord and waited til it said 5% charged after that pressed the power button and the tablet started right up just like new.So glad I fixed it as he was only able to use it a few times after he got it for Christmas last year new when he had this problem.Hope this helps You and all the others fix Your tablets.Thanks

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
I have an rca maven pro model # rct6213w87m I' ve been trying to get it unstuck from the maven pro logo. I've reset it and tried to hard reset it. Can someone please help me with this problem. And also can someone tell me if u put too many apps on the computer will that freeze it up.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an rca maven pro model # rct6213w87m I' ve been trying to get it unstuck from the maven pro logo. I've reset it and tried to hard reset it. Can someone please help me with this problem. And also can someone tell me if u put too many apps on the computer will that freeze it up.

Welcome to Android Central! It doesn't have to do with the number of apps you've installed. This kind of behavior is usually due to a fault with the device's hardware (like the motherboard) or the firmware (i.e., the system software). It's usually not easily fixable.

SugarCat

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
I have problems with one too. Ours the settings.pak keeps crashing so I can't manage storage at all. Can't find original rom anywhere nor a replacement settings.apk.

Will I was on my rca tablet it said that it was overheating and needed to be cut off, and then it automatically shut down. When the tablet cooled down (about 30 minutes later) I tried to cut it back on. It got past the dog screen and went to the logo screen. After waiting a couple of minutes staring at the logo it went back to the dog screen. This continued to happen until the tablet died and completely shut down. I tried plugging in 3 different rca chargers, 2 phone chargers, and I plugged it into the computer. After waiting a couple of days for each charger it was still on 0%. While "charging" the battery screen kept flashing on and off either saying 0% or 1%. I tried cutting it on from their but it would automatically shut back down. I also tried pushing the reset button but it didn't work and still won't charge, and removing the battery was no help. The dog screen won't even pop up any more. I tried fixing it many different ways but nothing works.

This all makes me sad because I use my tablet for everything, and it is basically my life, so if anyone has the solution or any advice I would greatly appreciate having help.

Snatchbrat_meh

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I guess I'm the only one with this problem.... No one has any ideas?

Guess what guys? My rca tablet is crap like yours. However, I did find this post and from what he says you need the keyboard attached to the tablet to perform the reboot. here is what i found. also there is a post following this one that where he says he tried it and it worked.

Sain_1 September 28, 2016 7:41:22 PM
Click the power icon in the lower right corner of the login screen. Hold the shift key while clicking the power reset option. Make sure to hold the shift key until the blue screen appears. Select troubleshoot. And just follow the process options for factory reset. The "Full reset" option takes longer than the "Just my files" option. You will lose all saved files, such as, photos, music, and documents. Hopefully this is helpful to anyone who may run into a problem which requires the resetting of a Windows 10 Tablet. ALSO YOU WILL NEED A KEYBOARD TO COMPLETE THIS TASK SO YOU CAN USE THE SHIFT KEY. TO CONNECT A KEYBOARD TO YOUR TABLET SOME MAY NEED AN OTG (ON THE GO) ADAPTER CABLE IF YOUR TABLET IS NOT EQUIPPED WITH A PROPRIETARY KEYBOARD DOCK. ENJOY. H. Muhammad

im gona go get the keyboard to see if it works. doesnt hurt to try.

ACHIEVEMENT GAMING

May 24, 2017
Visit site
My RCA ttablet it is a voyager pro, whenever I turn it on the tablet makes it to the voyager pro logo and stays on it it won't get passed it what do I do I think it has a virus on it

RackelRect

May 31, 2017
Visit site
I have an RCA Tablet model w101 v2,, we recently bought it and my husband set it up for our daughter. Needless to say passwords we're forgot and issues arise.. hah,, We attempted a "hard reset" for the longest time. A friend finally got it to work. Turned it off, back on.. and it loads to the white RCA logo and stops.. we don't have the keyboard for it handy we're in the process of moving with no regard of organization. So if there's a way of getting past this issue without it, that would be wonderful!

mrsAF

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
Hey everyone. One day my son's tablet RCA model RCT6873WA2 stop working properly. It has been running, on voyager logo, then it was stuck on starting android, starting apps screen for almost two months. It would not power off. Today I took a safety pin to the back and reset it. Before it statrted up, I held the power and volume up button. It will take you to factory screen, scroll using volume buttons to clear data and then cache. Press power to select. Scroll to power off and then turn it back on. Tablet is completly reset. It should start the welcome screen. Hope it works for you. Good luck.

Rao noshad

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
Hey
I have rca 10 viking pro but my tab going to dear i cant flash & update my tab but not dead all tab on pc usb cable any place tell how to reflash tab what is software name want to by ok tell help care centers in Pakistan
My [removed by moderator]
Help me help me

Last edited by a moderator:

mrboxingfan

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
um i was looking into the boot loop and maybe try to erase the cashe partition while doing a factory reset

"i got mine to work ! Just keep doing it and let it get and internet connection. Then it will do firmware update and then it will do it again. Just keep factory reseting and rebooting till it comes on and give it some time. I think it gets lost in updates.

Thanks

Eldude350

Mar 22, 2018
Visit site
Let me tell you what I did, and it worked!. Once opened, instead of typing your username, type in weert. next, hold your finger on the word weert, and this will take you to where you can access accounts. There, go into guest, open your browser, and simply make another account for google mail. Then, open up google mail on a computer, make the same acct there, then press sync. Now you should be able to use your rca tablet, after regestering again with |Microsoft login, Voila, all is good again. This worked for me, after looking for 15 months to get into this tablet! Good Luck!

Trevor Knapp

Sep 1, 2019
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I did find this, but it didnt work right for me. Maybe you will have more luck.

How to hard reset rca tablet model RCT6378W2? - Need to hard reset rca tablet ive tried everything! :: Ask Me Fast
You can perform a hard reset on your tablet 2 ways. The first is by going into Settings>backup and reset and choosing the Factory Data Reset option.
If you are stuck at the startup screen or a password/pattern screen and cannot boot into the system, you will need to use method 2, which is booting into recovery mode. Have the tablet powered off first and make sure you have more than 50% charge on the battery. Boot into recovery mode by pressing and holding the volume up and power buttons. At the RCA logo screen, let go of the volume up button and you should next see an android image. Press and hold the power button and tap the volume up button once more and you will be brought to the recovery mode menu. From here, you will need to use your volume up and down buttons to scroll and navigate to the wipe data/factory reset option and use the power button to confirm. When the process is done, go ahead and reboot and your tablet will be set to factory original settings.
http://rcatablets.com/sites/default/files/Tablet recovery mode to wipe data Android 4.1.pdf

Let me know if it works for any of you. For me, I followed the directions but nothing happened, it was just stuck at the android menu. I turned it off. Now when I hold the 2 buttons it just flashes white quickly and the menu wont come up anymore.

I found if you insert a SD card in device when it comes to the Google sign in page it takes you to where you can get into settings options and you can change a few options in device or type in random keys at sign in and then press and hold for copy paste options and it gives assist option to where you can download stiff like quickshortcutmaker

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter