Real wood covers for Note 8 - Toast now doing pre-orders

Anthony Martins Rock

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
how would you compare the texture (slippery level). i bought a dbrand wood skin but found it felt quite slippery compared to the leather and matte black skins which i picked up as they had free shipping buying two sets. Although it looked nice(wood) so i didn't use it. It would have in my opinion been better if it was a matte finish in the wood.

Briandroidz

May 23, 2017
Visit site
Toast covers have a really nice grip to them, and feel great in your hand. It's actual wood, so that's what it feels like. I've never had problems with it slipping out of my hand, due to the natural wood grain texture. The score lines on the side actually add to the grip as well.

razzell2

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for someone to begin selling a real wood case for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
I have bought wooden cases for all of my Note phones over the years.
In searching for a wooden case I came upon this link. Is this still in Pre Order or can I buy one outright?

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I have been waiting for someone to begin selling a real wood case for the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
I have bought wooden cases for all of my Note phones over the years.
In searching for a wooden case I came upon this link. Is this still in Pre Order or can I buy one outright?

To be clear this is not a case but a skin for the phone and yes they are available now

Lyspaere

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Toast... offers no drop protection, but neither does Dbrand.

The question now is this: can you put a phone into a case with the Toast skin on? Dbrand:

OP: there's Carved. I have one of those on my N8 right now. I don't use it for regular day-to-day; rather it's my "going out" case. It's a little slim on the top/bottom ridge that protects the screen when you rest the phone face-down. Otherwise, it's great. I got my logo in customized inlays, and it's fantastic. A little pricey, but that's b/c I wanted custom graphics.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC