Really annoyed, help!

Stefan Price

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I have an s4 on contract from virgin media. Ive had it since october and had so many problems from then until now
- First phone brike for no reason, so they sent me a new one
- Battery broke after this and waa overheating, samsung changed the battery and it still didnt help
- Virgin then fixed it for free and I got it back 2 weeks ago, the battery still drains fast

Now, the battery still isn't fixed and for some weird reason, I had my phone out in the cold/ wind, when I got in, I noticed it . It runs from the very top to the very bottom and is very thin, its one single line. I dont have a clue what caused it?

Virgin are refusing to fix it for free and I've refused to pay my bill because I've had so many problems and its becoming a joke. Samsung have said they will take it in for inspection but I will probably have to pay. Can anyone advise me on what I can do and where I stand with them? Thanks!

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
If it is a new phone crack, it's not surprising that Virgin won't repair for free, because they believe it's user-caused, even if you didn't intend it to do so.

Stefan Price

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Exactly but the phone still isnt working and they're refusing to fix the battery which has broke again within 2 weeks of fixing it

Posted via Android Central App