Reboot App?

ens04

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know a really good reboot app?
Its such a shame that this phone only has a power off button but no reboot option.
thanks in advance

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If your looking for a Reboot program available to NON ROOTED device your options are very limited. Fast Reboot is one that I found for free on the Market and doesn't require root access (can be used on stock OS, no mods required).

All the methods listed by users here require root access to work.. Quick Boot, Widgetsoid, Lego ROM all need root access. If your going to root at some point throw Reboot Manager into the hat, that is what I use and recommend.

riggsandroid

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i use widgetsoid, which has that option built in, you can choose bootloader, recovery, normal reboot, etc.

HTH

The nice thing about widgetsoid is, it also has a toggle for WiFi hotspot, which also allows free tethering. It is one less app you need to install if you can use this for both your reboot requirements and also using wifi tethering.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
If your looking for a Reboot program available to NON ROOTED device your options are very limited. Fast Reboot is one that I found for free on the Market and doesn't require root access (can be used on stock OS, no mods required).

QucikBootApp said:
Reboot your phone quickly. Boot into Recovery and Bootloader with one tap.

** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access. **

Not trying to be a wise guy but, do I ignore the app's warning?

Lfaudm

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend my reboot application, EzBoot. It is free, works great and when it was being developed the test device was the Lg Optimus S. EzBoot is in the android market.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkangel