Redmi Note 10 Pro

jtv1

Nov 9, 2019
Visit site
Dear users and support

I was wondering if there will be any chance of this phone model being added as an option to review here at Android Central?

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Im not sure they will , its not a popular device among the users here .
That's not good at all. Xiaomi have now overtaken Apple and Samsung with European and world wide sales. Seems a bit selfish that just because AC don't like Xiaomi products, they deprive the users of dialogue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's not good at all. Xiaomi have now overtaken Apple and Samsung with European and world wide sales. Seems a bit selfish that just because AC don't like Xiaomi products, they deprive the users of dialogue.
Never said AC doesn't like Xiaomi , amongst the members here its not popular, they seem to like Samsung,Google,lg,One Plus,Huawei, Motorola.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Never said AC doesn't like Xiaomi , amongst the members here its not popular, they seem to like Samsung,Google,lg,One Plus,Huawei, Motorola.
Ah ok, sorry, I misinterpreted your answer. Still a shame though. The new Note 10 Pro is a fantastic phone for its price. You would go a long way to find a build quality as good as Xiaomi at budget to midrange prices in my opinion.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ah ok, sorry, I misinterpreted your answer. Still a shame though. The new Note 10 Pro is a fantastic phone for its price. You would go a long way to find a build quality as good as Xiaomi at budget to midrange prices in my opinion.
Im sure they are great devices

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Dear users and support

I was wondering if there will be any chance of this phone model being added as an option to review here at Android Central?

I'm not sure what you mean by "an option to review here at Android Central". Do you mean that you want to be able to add it to your user profile? That functionality hasn't been updated for a while in terms of available phones.

Or do you mean that you'd like the Android Central editors to review the phone? They already reviewed the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max: https://www.androidcentral.com/redmi-note-10-pro-max-review

Also see this overview: https://www.androidcentral.com/best-xiaomi-phones

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Maybe there could be a redmi, Xiaomi, poco etc etc forum. While not super popular on AC maybe if there was a forum they would become more popular on AC. Currently there's no where for us redmi etc owners to go. I've moved over to the note 10 pro and been blown away by it in all respects.

Jut sayin

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Maybe there could be a redmi, Xiaomi, poco etc etc forum. While not super popular on AC maybe if there was a forum they would become more popular on AC. Currently there's no where for us redmi etc owners to go. I've moved over to the note 10 pro and been blown away by it in all respects.

Jut sayin
Couldn't agree more. I've also just moved to the Redmi Note 10 Pro. It's a beast of a phone and gives me everything that I want in a device.

Would be nice to see more Xíaomi dialogue on this site.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Jut sayin
More members have to show that , as far as i been a member here you get occasional post about those devices , if we see more and more then definitely there's a shot at it .

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
We can also see if @Bla1ze (the Community Manager) has any thoughts on this.
Xiaomi sell more phones than Samsung so there must be a call for a slot.

Just think of all the new members you could attract if you gave the products more priority. I'm talking world wide, not just US punters who think Samsung and Apple rule the roost.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Xiaomi sell more phones than Samsung so there must be a call for a slot.

Just think of all the new members you could attract if you gave the products more priority. I'm talking world wide, not just US punters who think Samsung and Apple rule the roost.

Nothing is stopping you or anyone from discussing the device(s) as is. After all, it is why we have a Xiaomi forum. Having a specific device based forum has never been a hindrance on people posting. They simply find the most appropriate forum to post in. As it stands, there are currently a grand total of 2 posts about the Redmi Note 10 Pro and one of them is this post. If more get added in the future to necessitate its own forum then we can always add it.

Last edited:

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Nothing is stopping you or anyone from discussing the device(s) as is. After all, it is why we have a Xiaomi forum. Having a specific device based forum has never been a hindrance on people posting. They simply find the most appropriate forum to post in. As it stands, there are currently a grand total of 2 posts about the Redmi Note 10 Pro and one of them is this post. If more get added in the future to necessitate its own forum then we can always add it.
Yes, your answer is as anticipated.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
So tell me more about Xiaomi, is it high end phone, what andriod version it runs? Where most of its market share, in China?
Hi Mustang,

That's one heck of a question for this time of the night.

Coming from several Nokia phones, I did a great deal of research before migrating to the Note 10 Pro.

No, it's not high end at £269 but it's specs put it within mid range products. Read the reviews on Techradar, GSMarena etc yourself. In fact P Diddy posted a link above by one of your own bloggers praising the phone

Xiaomi have now overtaken Apple and Samsung in European and worldwide sales of phones. This alone would surely be worthy of a higher ranking on your site than being drilled down to the lowest level as possible.

Please take time to look at the product(s) and see for yourself. It will be interesting to hear your response. I know Stateside they are not well known which is a great shame and possibly why this site gives them little time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sorry I didn't know it's late by you, one more question can answer when you see it tomorrow, I own One Plus devices 1+7 T pro McLaren and 1+6 , how would you compare them to One Plus?

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Sorry I didn't know it's late by you, one more question can answer when you see it tomorrow, I own One Plus devices 1+7 T pro McLaren and 1+6 , how would you compare them to One Plus?
Ever since I came off contract phones a few years ago, I made a pledge to myself that I would never spend more than £300 on a device. Just couldn't justify spending more for only a little more functionality and spped.

I did consider One Plus as I think they are great phones but even the Nord series are somewhat over my budget. This is where my Note 10 Pro fitted the bill as I consider it's specs are better.

In general, I don't think you can compare Xiaomi with One Plus. The One Plus is in a different league.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Ever since I came off contract phones a few years ago, I made a pledge to myself that I would never spend more than £300 on a device. Just couldn't justify spending more for only a little more functionality and spped.

I did consider One Plus as I think they are great phones but even the Nord series are somewhat over my budget. This is where my Note 10 Pro fitted the bill as I consider it's specs are better.

In general, I don't think you can compare Xiaomi with One Plus. The One Plus is in a different league.
One Plus is great phone , and i agree i look for bargains myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC