Replacement Dialer App: Need Suggestions

doc31

May 15, 2010
Visit site
First let me say I do like my G4 (a lot). Every phone has its flaws but coming from years of using HTC Android device it’s a huge acknowledgement of the small things HTC’s sense/android tweaks just got right.

With that said the stock dialer on the G4 is freaking driving me crazy. I HATE that I have to tap 3 times to call frequents. I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve tapped a number waited to hear something only to realize the call hasn’t been placed yet. Maybe I’m too use to the HTC system but whatever it is I need to fix it.

Please gave me some suggestions for a new dialer. Is the Android stock dialer available anywhere?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is the Android stock dialer available anywhere?
Not that I am aware of. Or, to be more precise, if it is, it's offered by someone who wouldn't be well known.

As for me, something I am trying is I made a folder on my homescreen to contain shortcuts for most used contacts. Nova is what i am using and it allows either a general contact shortcut, a text shortcut, or a direct call shortcut. This way would cut your taps by at least 1 tap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tchester55