Resizing/cropping photo for Contacts

Nashcat

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to add photos to my Contacts, but no matter how small I resize them, the cropping window is always significantly smaller than the face. I've even cropped just the face from the original "portrait" shot, but the problem persists. What might I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
If I remember right, this was asked on the podcast, and they guys didn't have a solution other than put up with gmail's cruddy photos or sync with Facebook.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to add photos to my Contacts, but no matter how small I resize them, the cropping window is always significantly smaller than the face. I've even cropped just the face from the original "portrait" shot, but the problem persists. What might I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

There should be little drag tabs on the window when you grab boarder that allows you to drag to the size you want...
attachment.php

Also another thing you may like to look into Full Screen Caller ID at Full Screen Caller ID FREE - Android app on AppBrain

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Reactions: DroidDev

Nashcat

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey THANKS!
I had to futz with it a while to get the resizing arrows to show up, but got it to work. Nice example, btw, I'd make THAT call often...
I'll try that full screen ID, too!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janvi212