RESOLVED - Can't log in and account not found

Avenger

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I sent an email and wanted it recorded here. My crackberry account is ave09 and obviously this is my android central account. My emails are seanwright@gmail.com and sean09@hotmail.com

I can't get into my accounts once logged out nor recover any.

Need help before my tablet login expires! The passport process messed my account up.

Last edited:

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't log in and account not found

We did receive your email and it has been escalated to our tech guys. You'll be contacted via email when it's resolved. :)

Sandrapiper

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site

Can you help me too? I can only login to android central from my laptop, but NOT my android phone. Keeps saying wrong usern name or pass but I know I put in the same one as I did here. It says it sent me an email to reset pass, but I never got an email. I tried that twice.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Can you help me too? I can only login to android central from my laptop, but NOT my android phone. Keeps saying wrong usern name or pass but I know I put in the same one as I did here. It says it sent me an email to reset pass, but I never got an email. I tried that twice.

I just reset your password... check your inbox :)

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I can only login in through the app. When I try to login on my computer I get an error message about username already exists. Please help.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you logout of the app, and then try logging in on your desktop. Let me know if that helps, if not we'll investigate and fix for you :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753