Return To Stock

valkmax

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I made a backup before switching to the different roms, I am looking to sell the phone and was wondering if I can use the factory reset since it is a fully stock. It still has root and all clockwork but the rest is stock.

Thanks

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Never ever do a factory reset... This could potentially brick the phone!

I recommend you flash a stock ROM over the existing. you should be able to find the how to by searching the forum...

shibbyy4145

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
UGHH I DID THIS AND NOW IM STUCK IN CLOCKWORKRECOVERY MOD 3.2.0.1 ON AN OPTIMUS V WITH NO NANDROID BACKUP OR ROM. I DONT CARE IF ITS STOCK OR NOT CAN SOMEONE GET ALL THE FILES I WOULD NEED AND EMAIL THE LINKS FOR THEM TO ME PLEASEEEEEEE shibbyy4145@GMAIL.COM

ShortRound51

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
UGHH I DID THIS AND NOW IM STUCK IN CLOCKWORKRECOVERY MOD 3.2.0.1 ON AN OPTIMUS V WITH NO NANDROID BACKUP OR ROM. I DONT CARE IF ITS STOCK OR NOT CAN SOMEONE GET ALL THE FILES I WOULD NEED AND EMAIL THE LINKS FOR THEM TO ME PLEASEEEEEEE shibbyy4145@GMAIL.COM

I did the same thing with my first try at rooting and deleting things I shouldn't have...
I recommend:
- Go to https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/wiki/binary, and download a ROM, I use BobZhome, but you pick your own favorite...
- And download the gapps zip... (near bottom if page)
- Save zips to your SD Card...
Boot into your ClockworkMod (hold menu, down volume, and power button)...
- Wipe cache partition...
- Wipe dalvik cache (under advanced)...
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Go to install zip from SD Card...
- Navigate to the ROM zip...
- Select and install...
- Go to install zip from SD Card...
- Navigate to gapps zip, and install...
- reboot, and follow instructions...

Hope this helps!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts