Rezound or Bionic?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I am not saying your Bionic isn't perfect. Every phone is different. But my Bionic was not. 902 update ruined my connection. It was bad on 893 too. I SBF'd back and gave the 902 update a go again. Same results. Verizon admitted data drops have been a common problem with bionic and eventually gave me a Rezound. They also told me to stay away from Nexus because of signal issues. If you get a Bionic that doesn't drop data then all power to you, you have a good phone. You can't deny that at least a group of people are having constant data drops with the bionic, and its not tower or sim card related because my Rezound has had zero drops and I am using the same sim from my old bionic.

Did you coerce the swap or did they just give you a Rezound for your troubles w/ the Bionic?

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you coerce the swap or did they just give you a Rezound for your troubles w/ the Bionic?

They admitted the bionic was having problems but told me to wait for the update as it would fix my issues. It didn't and after calling/emailing them about five times and they eventually decided to give me a rezound. So yes I did coerce them but they did admit that people were having problems.

Sent from my Kindle Fire