Rocking JellyBean!!!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The only issue I have run into was 2 apps that were not compatible with 4.1. I think both of them were local news station apps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

CA1NE

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I seem to be having 4g issues. It's constantly switching from 4g to 3g where I normally have full 4g

CA1NE

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the vicious v2. Almost thought I bricked the thing just now. Has to reboot and nothing happened. Went into recovery to restore my back up and it said failed to load data. ON ALL MY BACK UPS. I was finally able to reflash Jellybean thank God

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the vicious v2. Almost thought I bricked the thing just now. Has to reboot and nothing happened. Went into recovery to restore my back up and it said failed to load data. ON ALL MY BACK UPS. I was finally able to reflash Jellybean thank God

Hmmm. You're lucky then. Very lucky. What recovery are you using?

I had that happen last night, but it wouldn't flash a thing and then it would not mount (or, more properly, say it's not mounted) data or the sdcard. Was confounding.

CA1NE

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
clockwork mod. I just knew all that talk last night about clockwork messing up was going to jinx me lol I'm still a little scared to do anything

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
clockwork mod. I just knew all that talk last night about clockwork messing up was going to jinx me lol I'm still a little scared to do anything

Did you go right in or did you use RM?

I was on TWRP but now I'm on CWM Touch. No more risks lol.

What were you doing when this happened?!

CA1NE

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Did you go right in or did you use RM?

I was on TWRP but now I'm on CWM Touch. No more risks lol.

What were you doing when this happened?!

I had to go right in. I'm wondering if there's an app that's not messing with jelly or something. I'm still kinda shaking.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I had to go right in. I'm wondering if there's an app that's not messing with jelly or something. I'm still kinda shaking.

I don't advise starting new addictions, but if you got 'em, smoke 'em.

Have you rebooted?

CA1NE

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't advise starting new addictions, but if you got 'em, smoke 'em.

Have you rebooted?

Not since I just got it up. Afraid to do so at work with no computer for help. Is there another way of doing these types of things?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Not since I just got it up. Afraid to do so at work with no computer for help. Is there another way of doing these types of things?

Unfortunately, we are still tied to computers to save our ass. :(

I mean if you're going to leave it off, you might as well reboot it. Worst comes to worst you'll be vigorously wiping after work...

CA1NE

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
No problems that time :D Guess I'm staying on this Rom for awhile lol until my nerves settle

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
No problems that time :D Guess I'm staying on this Rom for awhile lol until my nerves settle

Good!

Sent from Oliver, Destroyer of Worlds & Connoisseur of Bean-Shaped Confections

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
on v2 of the JB release, my phone wasn't going to deep sleep, was running franco 195 kernel. wasn't running smooth either.

had to flash the stock kernel and it is smooth now. If this is preview, I can't wait for the actual release mid-july.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
on v2 of the JB release, my phone wasn't going to deep sleep, was running franco 195 kernel. wasn't running smooth either.

had to flash the stock kernel and it is smooth now. If this is preview, I can't wait for the actual release mid-july.

Lol well considering 195 was an ICS kernel I'm not surprised :)

He has a couple test JB ones up, I'm on the latest (210) now and its very very smooth, grab em here: Index of /franciscofranco/Galaxy Nexus/JB_test/Jelly Bean

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
even with stock kernel, the phone doesn't always go into deep sleep. I know for a fact that my phone has not been awake for that long.