[ROM] [10.07.2011] NuDroid T1D-S [LG-P509] [Froyo 2.2.2]

gpsuf

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
arhtard - sad to hear that - again your ROM has been the best of the 3 that will work - solicit some donations - your followers will buy you another - don't give up - we need talent as yours !!!! - i'll donate 20 and i'm sure several others will ???

I second this. Could you let me know how I can chip in?

gpsuf

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I am very happy with this ROM and I decided to unlock the phone and I was told that I could not apply the unlock code if the phone is rooted. So I unrooted it and now when I started the phone, I saw only the LG logo appear very shortly and then nothing happened.

Does it mean my phone is bricked?

Is there any way I can rescue it?

Thanks a lot.

gpsuf

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I am very happy with this ROM and I decided to unlock the phone and I was told that I could not apply the unlock code if the phone is rooted. So I unrooted it and now when I started the phone, I saw only the LG logo appear very shortly and then nothing happened.

Does it mean my phone is bricked?

Is there any way I can rescue it?

Thanks a lot.

I downloaded the KDZ_FW_UPD.exe Updater with the stock firmware (V10L_00.kdz) and restored it. The only trick after that was that I needed to hard-reset; otherwise it just boots to the NuDroid logo and loops forever.

Anyway everything was back to the original firmware and I could unlock it fine. Will have to update to this ROM later.

hairlipdogfish

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Flashed this ROM weeks ago with no major issue yet. it is smooth and reliable. I do have one question, I would like to get the stock wallpaper for my A7 tablet and cannot seem to extract it. anyone know where or how I can get the image?

Thanks

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Flashed this ROM weeks ago with no major issue yet. it is smooth and reliable. I do have one question, I would like to get the stock wallpaper for my A7 tablet and cannot seem to extract it. anyone know where or how I can get the image?

Thanks

It's in framework-res.apk located in system/framework. Open the .apk with 7zip or winrar. The image will be located in res/drawable and is named default_wallpaper.jpg

Reactions: hairlipdogfish

demoncg

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the hard work.
I'm not sure anyone is still watching this thread.
If you are, then I was able to download T1-S but was not able to download T1D-S.
Can someone post a link for T1D-S?

Kholdstsare

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
hey, I have a question, if I do this to my phone, what will it allow me to do?? I'm mainly just trying to make this phone useable with sprint. (I had it for T-mobile) thanks.

maleko40

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
hey, I have a question, if I do this to my phone, what will it allow me to do?? I'm mainly just trying to make this phone useable with sprint. (I had it for T-mobile) thanks.

Sprint and T-mobile are different types of phones. T-Mobile is GSM and Sprint is CDMA. A T- Mobile phone will not work on Sprint and vice versa.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

screamline458

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
when I flash this it is stuck at the splash screen, the rotating coin or whatever, and it just spins and spins, never boots up. what up with that

Kernel Dump

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [10.02.2011] Boodoh V2D [LG-P509] [Froyo 2.2.2]

Can you make a video on how to do this? I want to update my OS. Thanks. The written DIRECTIONS are not very clear.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sH4D0Wm4N