ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

flagcitysteelers

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

was gone most of the day so hadn't tried alpha 3 until now... (Last night I tried alpha 2 on 2 phones) 1 phone worked fine relative to its current state.. the other froze within 10 seconds after unlocking from the gui .. now in alpha 3- several reboots as it gets to a screen after booting to 'android is upgrading' counting up & then freezing & rebooting.. Each subsequent reboot has fewer to update.. Is this part of the normal setup with alpha 3? By the way, I tried alpha 2 again- this time with Xionnia recovery that had worked on another phone.. I just got this 2nd phone & flashed IHO jerryscript without a problem.. Not sure what's going on. Also, signiture verification has to be disabled to flash this rom & don't remember needing to do that on the other phone.

wagonburner

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

gannon im excited to see the new link for alpha 3 i am about to give it a go because all this time i have been themeing cm7 to look similiar to miui and didnt even realise it.....thanks for this flavor of ice cream!

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Hope u post link up soon lol, iho gets old, oh and if u get 3g to work on lewa, im definitely using that as my daily rom, love it, just need to get camera fixed ;P

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I've been lurking for a bit, only because I haven't had the time to test anything. I've got a little time tonight, so I'll take it for a spin. Thanks for all your hard work!

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone have an extra Alpha 1 laying around? Maybe even alpha 2? I removed them from my mediafire idiotically and am looking to see if I can patch something with them.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to the mods-

HOLY ***** WE JUST GOT RADIO WORKING!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYA

Radio as in... 3G? Or like, FM Radio? Or just plain old service? Any one of those 3 is awesome!

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

I mean 3g, SMS, etc. :D

It turns out in framework-res.apk, there is a file that is needed for apn.
I just ported over the whole framework folder, so I couldn't have seen or noticed it in anyway

That's where me2151 comes along, and says there's that xml in there. We replaced it with the one from CM9, and BAM! I got bars baby ;)

Reactions: 00_wrath_00

Blastin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

Radio as in... 3G? Or like, FM Radio? Or just plain old service? Any one of those 3 uus awesome!

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

FM radio doesn't work

Edit: working radios with miui is awesome, good job on giving us more options to use our v with.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Same for me ;)
I like it better than recovery anyways, which is what I've had on my phone more than anything the last few days
:p

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Definitely a daily driver when you upload the new one... Oh man, never thought I'd see MIUI on our beloved little V. :'( She's grown so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky