ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

i tried to log in to market and wifi auto turns on. tried toggle data and nothing. maybe its me and im doing something wrong lol. it calls out fine so there is service for the phone. sorry to be a pest i know its an alpha build.

edit after 15 min the phone process force closes constantly again... can anyone else verify these issues as well?

Last edited:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Alright, fixed themes.
Simply get a root explorer for now and go into /data/system,
Then create a folder and name it: theme
Then all themes should work :)
Be careful what you it on! I just put one on that was too big for my lock screen. :/ having to wipe something. Lol
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Reactions: bdfull3r

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

UNBELIEVABLE yes MIUI for my optimus v . Have been waiting for this to come didn't think that we were getting it.:D just downloaded it but before i flash i really can't see if there are any bugs. i mean that anybody is reporting. Soooo is there and if so what are there? if any i hope not cause i know this is a alpha. OH YEA THANKS A LOT FOR THIS PORT GANNON :D

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
UNBELIEVABLE yes MIUI for my optimus v . Have been waiting for this to come didn't think that we were getting it.:D just downloaded it but before i flash i really can't see if there are any bugs. i mean that anybody is reporting. Soooo is there and if so what are there? if any i hope not cause i know this is a alpha. OH YEA THANKS A LOT FOR THIS PORT GANNON :D
Wrath did say theres 3g issues and phone fc's constantly, coupled by the obvious cm9 alpha problems like camera, YouTube, etc.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
It could be my phone don't let me discourage anyone. Apparently I'm the only one who's been having these issues. Could be my recovery not wiping correctly or my phone.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I like the looks of the ROM but can't get data to work and when I toggle airplane mode it causes the phone force close constantly until the phone locks up. Its alpha so expect bugs. Good work

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

Alright, fixed themes.
Simply get a root explorer for now and go into /data/system,
Then create a folder and name it: theme
Then all themes should work :)
Be careful what you it on! I just put one on that was too big for my lock screen. :/ having to wipe something. Lol
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

In your device.mk file, add a PRODUCT_COPY_FILES line copying a default theme to the appropriate location. The build process will then automatically create the file tree for you. ;)

Nice work!

Reactions: rukin5197

Blastin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

MIUI is really nice and smooth.

I can't wait until the devs iron out the bugs and I'll never go back to CM based roms. The UI takes the best of worlds from the iPhone and android.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

In your device.mk file, add a PRODUCT_COPY_FILES line copying a default theme to the appropriate location. The build process will then automatically create the file tree for you. ;)

Nice work!

Right now, all I'm doing is working from a zip file. Is there any way you could help me change up my environment a little so it builds this ROM..?
There's only a few changes, and I know that the environment is a little scattered.

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

since this if for VD, can I test it? I don;t have patience to upgrade to VH now (almost 6am :D )
will do that tomorrow, but can I flash it on S and check or is it a NO?

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

That should be fine. I'm not seeing any differences except of course the home and menu will be switched

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Over on xda, there is a big thread filled with MIUI lockscreen themes ported to mdpi. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone. On my deviantART (caseyls.deviantART.com) I have a nice lockscreen theme ported over to mdpi. Maybe we should start a MDPI requests thread in the general forum if this is going to become big. Great job once again Gannon!

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.2'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I've seen it before. Seen the theme too. Good job :)

For now guys, before you apply a theme, scroll down to the components and uncheck lockscreen. Simple fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.