ARCHIVED: [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][ALPHA][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV!

are you going to make a new thread, or pm me so I can try it.....but I Really really want your miui..... :) rom once its stable ;)

edit: lol same time:)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

are you going to make a new thread, or pm me so I can try it.....but I Really really want your miui..... :) rom once its stable ;)

Look above you :)

NOTE: I think I failed to mention this, it would've made a nice surprise.. lol
If I get the Sense port working, this will be Sense 3.5, the newest Sense for GB ;)

Reactions: 00_wrath_00

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Wifi works..
A few things I picked up on LeWa..
If you go to settings, and swipe right a few times, you'll see themes. That's where you set the themes.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, LeWa... It's snappy. Incredible performance. 3g - no work? Idk :D Went straight to wifi.

Home button works for me, and lockscreen. I can't do themes, no sd card. D;

Nice job Gannon. :D

This rom has alot of useful stuff.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, LeWa... It's snappy. Incredible performance. 3g - no work? Idk :D Went straight to wifi.

Home button works for me, and lockscreen. I can't do themes, no sd card. D;

Nice job Gannon. :D

This rom has alot of useful stuff.

No 3g in almost all my ports :/
I must be missing something essential

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Ehh, I'm going to switch to the MIUI IHO for right now..
Don't worry though, I'm still keeping sense in mind, because I personally will use that above all :D

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

LeWa is really not a Ram Hogger at all.... I booted up and clicked the task killer, had 370MB free. After messing with it, I clicked it again, I had 351. In the IHO roms, the max I had was about 331MB free. :p

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

So I guess last night I was a little 'too' specific in my testers, and I only got one. So I'm going to post this here, not in the OP. This is completely rebuilt from quattrimus instead of my CM9 (alpha 1) and I'm getting a random (No Service) in the statusbar instead of the usual Roaming indicator Off, So I'm guessing that's going to affect the 3g.
My tester said that everything froze up on first boot, but I've been running it for about 2 days now with no freeze ups.
I guess my phone is super compared to you guys'..? Lol
But here you go. Please leave feedback on whether Alpha 1 or 2 was better, at least this one doesn't give you neverending phone FC's :)

MIUIv4-Alpha2-OV.zip

jimlikesmayo

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

So I guess last night I was a little 'too' specific in my testers, and I only got one. So I'm going to post this here, not in the OP. This is completely rebuilt from quattrimus instead of my CM9 (alpha 1) and I'm getting a random (No Service) in the statusbar instead of the usual Roaming indicator Off, So I'm guessing that's going to affect the 3g.
My tester said that everything froze up on first boot, but I've been running it for about 2 days now with no freeze ups.
I guess my phone is super compared to you guys'..? Lol
But here you go. Please leave feedback on whether Alpha 1 or 2 was better, at least this one doesn't give you neverending phone FC's :)

MIUIv4-Alpha2-OV.zip

Downloading now thanks! Alpha 1 was great but the FCs killed it for me. Regardless it allowed me to finally play around with MIUI and I am pretty blown away. As for Lewa, I'll say its pretty fast and very full featured but overall I don't see its purpose. Horrible UI.

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site

flashed v2 this morning. no fc's yet, but noticed theres no 3g either

flashed with ics kernel...very snappy :)
i like the interface, but have to get used to it...kinda weird right now
installed rom manager so i can switch roms back and forth (currently using cwm7.2 mirage build)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Remember guys, this is based off ics, which has 3g issues. So make sure you toggle airplane mode and data and test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.