[ROM][6-23-11] Incredibly Debloated v1.0 - Rooted w/Stock or OC Kernels

Htimez2

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][6-23-11] Incredibly Debloated v1.0 - Rooted w/Stock or

How did you fix it? Some users have reported the same issue.
You have to load a different rom and hopefully you can restore one and if not you have to reinstall a different rom and start all over with a fresh sd card if your old one wont work for restores.

tgp1994

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

Looks like I made a newbie boo-boo while rooting my phone. I had followed the guide here, and I had S-OFFed my phone with the Revolutionary S-OFFer, but little did I know, S-OFFing is not the same as rooting. With my phone S-OFFed but not rooted, I was wondering why my phone kept rebooting after the loading movie. Turns out, it was because I was not rooted.

I went back and followed that guide once more, but this time starting from the root step, and after rooting, I install Clockwork, and then installed this rom with clockwork. Everything is good now.

Sadly, and this is my own fault for not reading, this ROM is not gingerbread. I miss my quick settings menu. :'(

elmo39120

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site

I like the ROM. I like simple. One thing I'm really missing though is the default mail application... It seems I've lost my two exchange accounts after installing this ROM. I couldn't find a market app or .apk file out there that can reinstall the default mail app. Suggestions? Should I just go back to my backup ROM or is there a way to fix this?

tgp1994

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

I like the ROM. I like simple. One thing I'm really missing though is the default mail application... It seems I've lost my two exchange accounts after installing this ROM. I couldn't find a market app or .apk file out there that can reinstall the default mail app. Suggestions? Should I just go back to my backup ROM or is there a way to fix this?

You generally loose everything save for what's on your sdcard when you install a new rom. Have you tried using a different mail client?

clavilab

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

after installation i rebooted , then it got stuck on the "htc qutly brilliant" screen. it just blink endlessly on that screen.

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
How? I'm there now.[/QUOTE

Pull battery. Insert battery. Hold power and volume down button till into hboot screen select recovery. Restore a backup in recovery or install a new ROM. Wipe data and cache first. Make sure your phone has some battery left. I am not sure how old this ROM is. Haven't seen much activity over at Xda in a while in this.

Sent from my Incredible 2

OldNut5

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I had the exact same problem, and I was luckily able to fix it, and it happened twice and only on this ROM, every other rom I have tried worked fine, but this one will make your phone freeze at the white HTC screen. :(

Hi I'm new here, and I had the same freeze problem, please tell us how you fixed it.

BryanRude

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I installed it, after using recovery, it works great. My phone crashed after taking the OTA update. It was rooted before update. OTA fried phone. This fixed problem. DONT ACCEPT OTA IF ROOTED!!!

tack

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site

I installed it, after using recovery, it works great. My phone crashed after taking the OTA update. It was rooted before update. OTA fried phone. This fixed problem. DONT ACCEPT OTA IF ROOTED!!!

Most of the updated ROM's disable the OTA now or have it built in as a patch.

DISCMANJEFF

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

GREAT THANKS ON THE GREAT JOB WITH Incredibly Debloated v1.0 w/Stock Kernel - It was exactly what my Incredible 2 needed... Works Great....Somebody knows what HTC Lovers Need. I really like the weather clock and some of the other HTC apps, but don't like all the bloatware. Great Job....:D

ChaosConfetti

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

so how am i supposed to aquire the file with megaupload blocked and all? anyone have a mirror?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC