[ROM] Android Open Kang Project

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
nice. almost time 2 kang.

the hide/show nav bar mod looks pretty cool also. i guess that will allow you to get by without either of those alternate nav button apps available.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
nice. almost time 2 kang.

the hide/show nav bar mod looks pretty cool also. i guess that will allow you to get by without either of those alternate nav button apps available.

Not to mention the cheesy way those apps display the buttons onscreen. The little half circle bugs me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Not to mention the cheesy way those apps display the buttons onscreen. The little half circle bugs me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

yeah man i'm not a fan of browser + for that reason either.

google chrome is how it is these days.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
@romanbb: If the toro thread on @RootzWiki hits 1 million views tonight before midnight, I'll release b25 tonight.
Shared via TweetCaster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow, these builds are coming out faster than I can keep up. I strongly recommend doing a full wipe even though Roman said it was not necessary. On the Rootzwiki site, I noticed other users had issues when they did not wipe. I haven't had a single issue as of yet. I also switched from Franco to Lean kernel and everything is much smoother.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Wow, these builds are coming out faster than I can keep up. I strongly recommend doing a full wipe even though Roman said it was not necessary. On the Rootzwiki site, I noticed other users had issues when they did not wipe. I haven't had a single issue as of yet. I also switched from Franco to Lean kernel and everything is much smoother.

word i always wipe anyway. keep my phone minimal to begin with, so the set up again is really only about twenty min.

DAVIDNC - i'm holding you to this one - WELCOME TO AOKP. there is no turning back from here.

NJAP _ trying to stay up but im running on like 3 hours sleep. only one more to go for the release tho .. .. . .:confused:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
word i always wipe anyway. keep my phone minimal to begin with, so the set up again is really only about twenty min.

DAVIDNC - i'm holding you to this one - WELCOME TO AOKP. there is no turning back from here.

NJAP _ trying to stay up but im running on like 3 hours sleep. only one more to go for the release tho .. .. . .:confused:

Might as well go for the gusto. Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. ;)

Sent using Tapatalk

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Installed 24, looked around and went back to nand m3. Didn't see anything monumental. Plus some were having probs with the lockscreen wallpaper. I just have my m3 set up so fine is all. Lots of little setup thingys.
Gonna do the 25 for sure when that show/hide nav bar mod gets baked in. :D

Noticing the post count and over a million views!-over at wiki, this rom is the number one rom by far. This rom has surpassed anything out there IMO.

Last edited: