[ROM][FF18][July 01, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Same for me too it attempts to turn on and then just stops.. I even went back to stock reflashed the rom and started over.. dont know if I did something wrong.. but hopefully when u re-release the from again it works..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

dorkultra

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FF18][June 29, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.0_Stable

also, when I go to settings-> display-> weather settings, it will hang and then say "unfortunately, Settings has stopped"

i noticed that it says "unable to display weather data" on the lock screen.

not sure if this is just my issue or others are seeing it

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

i'm starting over from scratch..went back down to EL29 to start fresh..flashing & aplying new pach in a few..i'll report on progress later....

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

also, when I go to settings-> display-> weather settings, it will hang and then say "unfortunately, Settings has stopped"

i noticed that it says "unable to display weather data" on the lock screen.

not sure if this is just my issue or others are seeing it

i got that too..no big deal for me even tho it'ld be gr8 if it works..me, i'll just get weather channel app or beautiful widgets and done deal lol

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Version 1.1.1 FULL ROM
Combined all Patches into ROM
Tweaked RAMDisk More
Fixed Permissions issue for Bluetooth
Added Newest JellyBean Market from Android 4.1 JB
Fixed Scrolling laginess in some google apps
Added new priorities Script

Download Link:
http://db.tt/N2XjKCOY

Just Flash In Recovery. Download then flash. NO MANUALLY WIPING IS NEEDED. MY UPDATER SCRIPT DOES IT ALL.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Reactions: vacanation

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
nice, like i said..i was gonna apply the new patch but now i'll just flash the new rom..update in a few!

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FF18][June 30, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.1_Stable

How do you install a patch that is not added into the original rom zip? Or like "add-ons?" I've got the flashing a rom thing down but still unsure how the patches work. Downloading this rom right now!

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
This patch will fix the weather settings fc. Just wipe cache and dalvik.

Download here???
http://db.tt/r6xHe3ji

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Weather patch worked like a charm, however, still the same issue with the bluetooth on my end after flashing the updated rom..idk if there's something I am not doing the right way tho or if its just me with the issue after flashing the new rom.
Should I factory reset (delete all user data) through cwm then reflash? Sorry Dark_Knight2 if im annoying you with the same pattern, is that the bluetooth is a must have for me in my work environment..
Keeping the rom anyway and sticking to wired headsets for now while a fix on my end comes up lol..

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Still no Bluetooth. Gonna try going back to stock and reflashing the mod.

Going back to stock is not gonna help..did it alrdy with no luck..even applied the new patch as well even tho it was alrdy in the new from..nothing..

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing else i can fix. I restored ALL bluetooth apks. Libs. And etc folders. Ive checked and doublechecked. It could be that the bluetooth you are using isnt compatible with ICS. You arent pairing it correctly. Or its just outdated. I am using a 1 month old plantronics and it works. Connects and everything.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

dorkultra

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][FF18][June 30, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.1_Stable

Going back to stock is not gonna help..did it alrdy with no luck..even applied the new patch as well even tho it was alrdy in the new from..nothing..

i'm having the same issue. not a parining issue, i can't turn on bluetooth either.

still a good rom though

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
before i try that, could i try porting over bluetooth apk from stock rooted FD05 to see if it works? kind of a noobie question but is the last resource i can try lol..i really like and enjoy this rom..trying the impossible to keep it! :confused:

Trust me I want to get to the bottom of this issue. I rarely use bluetooth ever.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
So I'm running your Rom right now. It is very attractive and smooth. My only wishes are it would be wonderful if the SMS was themed and I really dislike the "goodness" in the status bar as it takes away from this super clean Rom. Other than those two small things it is really nice and I thank you for sharing!

PS. I'm gonna test out the Bluetooth when I get home and see if it works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.