[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't have 4g in my area. I wasn't able to access my sd card on that kernel so i flashed a timesinfinity aokp kernel to see if it was any better. It soft bricked my phone so i had to odin back to stock.

So I'm on stock ics at the moment until i reroot and restore a nandroid.

On another note, stock is lame but I don't see what everyone was crying about. Runs nice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't have 4g in my area. I wasn't able to access my sd card on that kernel so i flashed a timesinfinity aokp kernel to see if it was any better. It soft bricked my phone so i had to odin back to stock.

So I'm on stock ics at the moment until i reroot and restore a nandroid.

On another note, stock is lame but I don't see what everyone was crying about. Runs nice.

How did times infinitys kernel soft brick your phone? :confused:

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Good question. I went over to kernel repository and shopped for the perfect kernel. In the notes, it said this kernel was built for aokp so I thought I'd take it for a spin. Downloaded the tar. and mobile odin'd it...brick. There was only a tar and no zip so I couldn't wipe and flash in recovery like I normally do.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
All of Dark_Knight2's, Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch threads have been locked and archived due to non-compliance of the Forums Developer Rules. Further details will be posted in the form of a sticky within the hour.

Reactions: agentfazexx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter