[ROM] ICS SDK Port [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Drew is most likely building off his nice Mac which may or may not have 4-8 cores
In, other words. He's almost done building from source

Wow, now Drew says he has the ICS kernel

Man that was fast!

"drewgaren Drew
Yay for ICS...AOSP build should be coming shortly with some mods."

Would it be possible to add the sprint radios into his build then flash it?

what forum does drew post on?

I've received a lot of PM's and email's asking why this thread was closed. Instead of responding to all of them; here is why:

Beezy was the original developer of the ROM and has spent countless hours both supporting and releasing updates for the benefit of the community.

What many of you may or may not know is that Drew has repeatedly downloaded and re-uploaded this ROM and then claims he is the one responsible for these updates. After comparing "his" ROM with Beezy's we found one or more of the following after each of his "releases:"

• Line breaks in the build prop.
  • Changes to the settings file.
  • Launcher files from older builds of ICS that were copied, pasted, and overwritten to the more current release of ICS that Beezy built.
If anyone wants to do any of these things all you have to do is unzip the ROM, copy these files over, zip it back up and then flash.

I've asked Drew several times to provide us with a list of code changes he has made and he has ignored each request. You will notice he does not take nor answer questions in any forum.

To top this off Beezy received an email and a PM from a member stating that he had donated $50 to Drew and that if he could get Bluetooth working he would send him $50 as well.

So after seeing Drew improperly credited at Droid-Life, being given donations, and now seeing this turn into a support/fan thread for Drew, this thread is no longer necessary. If you can find a forum that Drew will respond in; please ask your questions there.

I'm still open to seeing Drew's list of Code changes if he wants to send them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards