[ROM][KANG][08/05/12]CM10 Release Canidiate 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Jellybean][07/31/12]CyanogenMod 10 [Beta 2]

Just do a straight copy and paste.

overwrite yours with mine then? Like I have been doing? That would not change anything since I make edits to your builds everytime before I flash.

Also, would that make play store's server error? I am wiped and on your gapps 7/29... I am have never had this issue.
edit edit: there is something wrong with the playstore , when i try to look at apps, it says We're sorry, there was an error. Please try again later.this is from the actual website.... YES I AM NOT AN IDIOT AFTERALL

I am going to flash your beta 2 with no edits and see if that works.... frustrated as hell right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
overwrite yours with mine then? Like I have been doing? That would not change anything since I make edits to your builds everytime before I flash.

Also, would that make play store's server error? I am wiped and on your gapps 7/29... I am have never had this issue.
edit edit: there is something wrong with the playstore , when i try to look at apps, it says We're sorry, there was an error. Please try again later.this is from the actual website.... YES I AM NOT AN IDIOT AFTERALL

I am going to flash your beta 2 with no edits and see if that works.... frustrated as hell right now.

You got a little taste of what i felt like when i released alpha 1. :p

markdinh

May 27, 2010
Visit site

searched the thread but didn't find anything on external sd not mounting. my physical sd card doesn't show up under external_sd and when I try to go to settings -> storage, it FCs. Anyone else having this problem?

<update>
oops...figured out it mounts to /mnt/extSdCard.

Last edited:

dubmanium

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site

searched the thread but didn't find anything on external sd not mounting. my physical sd card doesn't show up under external_sd and when I try to go to settings -> storage, it FCs. Anyone else having this problem?

yes settings -> storage FCs

mudbowl1

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site

Still had LOS on beta 2. Toggling airplane mode fixed it. But I was only booted into for like 15 minutes before it started...

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I am loving this ROM! I had some issues with text and calls not coming in on B1 but I haven't seen an issue with it yet on B2. And battery is horrid. I know you probably already know all this but I STILL LOVE THIS ROM!!!

isaac2k10

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

battery life will not be good til everything is really stable, do to google now, wakelocks, etc all eating battery. Google now is always open. This bad boy runs smooth (beta 2) can't wait to try beta 3 great job DK. Love how dev's can dev even not having the phone :D

agentfazexx

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone confirm or deny that Exchange with SSL works in this ROM? So far every other JB build, it does not. No Exchange is an immediate deal breaker for me due to my work situation.

jbn

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone confirm or deny that Exchange with SSL works in this ROM? So far every other JB build, it does not. No Exchange is an immediate deal breaker for me due to my work situation.

Confirmed working on beta 2 w/ Lowrider's Gapps

Reactions: agentfazexx

jbn

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

How about LOS? sbrissen's releases yesterday had TONS of LOS. I need reliable data over wifi and cellular for calling...

My phone has been sitting there for a few hours without any LOS. However, battery life does sucks as I woke up with 1% (from like 70%) doing absolutely nothing. Waiting for a kernel would do the trick, but other than that everything is going well. I just miss the navigation though

agentfazexx

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

My phone has been sitting there for a few hours without any LOS. However, battery life does sucks as I woke up with 1% (from like 70%) doing absolutely nothing. Waiting for a kernel would do the trick, but other than that everything is going well. I just miss the navigation though

Keeping it plugged into the charger helps I assume? Or does it drain while charging?

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Hey Dark, take your old lady out to dinner or a movie on me. Thanks for all the time you've been devoting to this. I know it's not easy with a family. Wish I could contribute in other ways but this will have to do :p

Reactions: patrao_n

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the et4g but its just stock ff18 and no root or recovery. Im not 100% blind. I can still pull needed info from my device needed for a port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332