[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

- Music app will stop playing when you hit the lock-screen button
- Random reboots will occur if the CPU is at max load while the screen locks

Next time I get one ill make sure to grab last_kmsg for u mrg666
Sorry forgot to list my issues I've noticed.

Last edited:

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

Just flashed this ROM-Kernel to my old man's OV. It's was running Jerry's Backside IHO, now this rom and loving it. It's very smooth, and the battery savings are a definite plus. I also loaded the Nemus Launcher from Google Play. Very nice launcher with very little "memory gobble".
He uses his phone for business, so the Nemus Launcher's home screen folder option is great to have. I put his stuff into nice folders, and got ride of the app that used to do that with ADW.
He uses System Tuner Pro to do all the "house cleaning " work. He still using Jerry's CWMA Green v5.0.2.8 recovery. Everything opens without a FC! A twelve-pack for everyone who worked on this rom-kernel. Very nice work guys!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LeoLawliet

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

It's quiet in here. This rom is damn near perfect so it's understandable. In fact, I don't see anything that needs fixing.

The accelerometer is performing beautifully for me ever since I uninstalled Google sky maps months ago (and probably the updated drivers helped). That was the last issue for me personally.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Thanks mrg666!

Sent from my mirage'd OV.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

It's quiet in here. This rom is damn near perfect so it's understandable. In fact, I don't see anything that needs fixing.

The accelerometer is performing beautifully for me ever since I uninstalled Google sky maps months ago (and probably the updated drivers helped). That was the last issue for me personally.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Thanks mrg666!

Yea your right were is mrg666?? Could he be working on JB??:cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Tbh. I don't really think MRG likes running those on these phones. He's more of a business person judging on his home setup :p

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Do you think this ROM could last me a good 15 hours of use with 3G always on (I get about 1-2 bars), 50% brightness, and vibrate?
I also check the time ALOT in school everyday.
This ROM looks so sweet combined with ICS theme.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

Do you think this ROM could last me a good 15 hours of use with 3G always on (I get about 1-2 bars), 50% brightness, and vibrate?
I also check the time ALOT in school everyday.
This ROM looks so sweet combined with ICS theme.

I'd say if it doesn't you need to look into what apps are using your data while the screen is off. I toggle wifi on and off and can get that easy on any of the iho roms

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

I'd say if it doesn't you need to look into what apps are using your data while the screen is off. I toggle wifi on and off and can get that easy on any of the iho roms

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running Kool-Blue_2.3.3_V2.3 on LS670ZVJ Baseband

I honestly rarely use WiFi on my phone during the week, so I'm always on 3G.
How could I investigate apps that are potentially draining my battery?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Schlidel

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

I honestly rarely use WiFi on my phone during the week, so I'm always on 3G.
How could I investigate apps that are potentially draining my battery?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

You could try the app called GSam. It will break down battery usage in a pretty detailed manner including how much battery your apps are using.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Tbh. I don't really think MRG likes running those on these phones. He's more of a business person judging on his home setup :p

It looks like he is focusing on the Kindle Fire. I searched for his latest posts and they are in that forum. Looks like he is working on roms for that device now. I have moved on to the One V, but still keep my Optimus around for tinkering with. Still running MiRaGe. And probably will be until it finally dies, which doesn't look to be any time soon.

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site

System Tuner Pro will give you that detailed info on voltage drain and everything else. It also uses LESS space than ROM Toolbox. a great plus in a little phone! It will allow you to "tweek " those apps for added space or voltage savings.
Check it out on Google Play.

mjvelasco

May 26, 2012
Visit site

My Time Keeps Changing And Its The Wrong time. I Reboot And It Fixes Itself. After A While Is Goes Back To Being Wrong. Any Solutions?

mjvelasco

May 26, 2012
Visit site

Well I Live In Chicago. If I set The time on automatic it changes from 11:45 to 5:45. I have to manually select the time zone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow