[ROM] midNIGHT ROM v5.2 (BYOR Edition) Journaling ON RFS or EXT4 4/10/2011

HeyBeerManTX

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Hmm.....even though I successfully installed the previous copy of the ROM, it appears it was somehow corrupted during this attempt. A new download and it installed right away!

....now to start putting things back the way they were!

jpfoxey

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I've been running this rom for about 10 days now and the last 5 gmail has been syncing my email poorl, ie in the top left of the gmail screen it will say I have 21 messages but will only display a few and will not sync my actions when I check it via my laptop,
I've reflashed the ROM and reloaded the Standard package for other issues, is this the price of custom Rom'ing, regular errors that force me to reflash, nearly every week, and thus go through the whole reloading all my personal data, or am I just running into lots of random issues?
I've tried ACS's Frozen Syndicate. And this Rom and followed every instruction to a T, wipes and all,
Thx

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Midnight 5.2 question

I learned how to root/flash this week and have flashed my phone 7643 times LOL Anyway what launcher does Midnight 5.2 use. Looks like ADW but without the customization.

Possum15

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
And FYI, I have ran ACE, SFR, Viper, Bonsai and Midnight and all have ran great on my phone. Of course I have flashed so much I haven't used any long term yet LOL

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause